Gun Show at Lawrenceville This Weekend

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by brianh, Jul 24, 2006.

1. brianh

brianh New Member

All,

I note on the Georgia Events Gun & Knife Show website that there is a show at the Gwinett County Fairgrounds this weekend. I usually don't go to the shows on the north side of town but I'm on the hunt for a good replacement M1 Garand stock

To those of you who regularly attend the Lawrenceville show let me ask, is this a well attended show from a vendor perspective? Are the odds good that I might find what I'm looking for?

Lawrenceville is at least an hour away (if 285 cooperates) and with the price of gas if this show is traditionally only so-so I'll just stay home.

2. magnum62

magnum62 New Member

The Georgia Events Gun & Knife Shows are usuallu smaller. Eastman is having a show in Gainesville and usually more vendors show up there.
    It is about 45min more north but worth it i think

3. brianh

brianh New Member

Lawrenceville Gun Show

Yup, it was a disappointment. Pretty much the same vendors that show up at the Farmers Market in Forest Park.

4. magnum62

magnum62 New Member

The Gainesville show was a disappointment. There were only 1/3 of the vendors that are normally there. None of the local vendors were there. I did find a good price on a pistol though