Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have an American Security Products gun safe for sale. It is 60 inches tall, 30 inches wide and 25 inches deep. I do not think that it has any above normal fire resistance but it is pretty big. Holds 14 long guns and has shelves on the other side with a large shelf on the top. The model # is LP6030W. It weighs 692 lbs, so just remember that you will have to come and pick it up.

I am asking $600 for the safe, or make me an offer.

Email me at [email protected] for pictures.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
mmmTang said:
Yeah it is! I just have to figure out how to move it around without getting squished. I like my body parts in their current shape!
Whenever I move mine I use a rented "appliance dolly" from U-Haul and a couple of big friends. It's made five household moves and looks brand new. Make sure to have lots of padding to put over and around it in the truck or on the trailer and secure it with some heavy straps. Once you get it on carpet you can "walk" it into place easier than you might think.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've got a flight of stairs that this thing will need to go up, and I'm not sure I like the idea of trying to do it myself. I can get it to my house and inside, but it's that one 10' stretch that's going to present a problem. No big deal though, just requires some planning.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
As an edit to my earlier post...

If your small you may need Three big friends instead of two...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.