Gun Safe for sale--SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by kaizer, Jul 13, 2007.

1. kaizer

kaizer New Member

Hey guys,

I have an American Security Products gun safe for sale. It is 60 inches tall, 30 inches wide and 25 inches deep. I do not think that it has any above normal fire resistance but it is pretty big. Holds 14 long guns and has shelves on the other side with a large shelf on the top. The model # is LP6030W. It weighs 692 lbs, so just remember that you will have to come and pick it up.

I am asking $600 for the safe, or make me an offer.

Email me at resultsmortgage@yahoo.com for pictures.

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

3. kaizer

kaizer New Member

Thank you sir, that is a good link. Only difference is the riffle side on mine is not opposing sides, but circles cut for the barrell to extend through.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I don't think there's a picture of the 6030 on that site...

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If you look at the specs at the bottom, the 6030 and 6036 are the same specs except for 6" of width.

6. kaizer

kaizer New Member

your telling me nobody needs a gun safe?

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'll need one eventually, once I get a house or something. I'm only going to be where I'm at for just over another year. Besides, I only have one pistol and one rifle. The collection shall grow.

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I need one, but all of my spending is on hold until after my family goes on vacation, my wife and I go to Vegas on Labor Day weekend, and my credit card is paid off.

9. kaizer

kaizer New Member

somebody help a brother out and buy this thing.

10. lsu_nonleg

lsu_nonleg New Member

I need one, fo' sho', but now's the wrong time...

11. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

PM & email sent. I'm definitely interested, but I'm wondering about logistics of getting it out of your house.

12. kaizer

kaizer New Member

Replied to the email. It is in the garage so it is just a matter of having enough people to move 700 lbs of steel.

13. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

I'll take it

I'll take it. Email sent.

14. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Re: I'll take it

You're a smart man....that was a good buy!

15. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

Yeah it is! I just have to figure out how to move it around without getting squished. I like my body parts in their current shape!

16. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Whenever I move mine I use a rented "appliance dolly" from U-Haul and a couple of big friends. It's made five household moves and looks brand new. Make sure to have lots of padding to put over and around it in the truck or on the trailer and secure it with some heavy straps. Once you get it on carpet you can "walk" it into place easier than you might think.

17. mmmTang

mmmTang Member

I've got a flight of stairs that this thing will need to go up, and I'm not sure I like the idea of trying to do it myself. I can get it to my house and inside, but it's that one 10' stretch that's going to present a problem. No big deal though, just requires some planning.

18. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Planning and a couple of big, strong friends.

19. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

As an edit to my earlier post...

If your small you may need Three big friends instead of two...