Gun Laws

Discussion in 'In the News' started by hwill, Jan 1, 2011.

1. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

What's your point?

2. 1str8shot

1str8shot New Member

[​IMG]

3. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

First post? IDK I'm just trying to establish which side he/she is on.

4. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

[s:2qp2d95z]Gun Free Zones[/s:2qp2d95z] Defenseless Victim Zones in action.

5. groats

groats New Member

Doesn't really matter. There are other ways to commit mass murder, most of them easier, more deadly, and safer for the perpetrator than a gun.

If, through some magic involving ground-up Unicorn horns and rainbows, every single firearm in the world were to disappear overnight,
    the murder rate would remain essentially the same.

Maybe if there were a Brady Campaign to Eliminate Evil People, that might get somewhere. But I don't see much interest in that, do you?

6. Marine6212

Marine6212 Active Member

7. Fallschirmjäger

Fallschirmjäger I watch the watchers

Oh my god the horror!

Wait, what? I thought if we made everyone go through a FFL then all the problems are magically solved?

8. hwill

hwill New Member

I have no point in posting the article. I thought that it was something that people on this forum would be interesting in reading.

9. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Well, "hwill", it is appreciated. There are other articles on this student elsewhere in the forum.

I guess I was just not sure what to expect from a new member's first post, when it contained only the link to an adversarial article. Anti-gun folks visit this forum too. They often only deposit anti gradoux. I just wanted to know where you were coming from.

I'll back up, and would like to welcome you to GPDO. There's a wealth of information in this site, and many friends to be made.

:welcome:

10. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

And they are welcome to do so, as long as they obey the rules of this site.

11. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Hey! CountryGun is back! :righton: :righton: :righton: :D :D :D

12. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

:rotfl2: Hilarious. Also, you're right, they don't want to eliminate Evil People, that use guns to ROB, KILL, and RAPE people, but they want to do away with that EVIL Gun sitting there. Only let the Government and Law Enforcement have guns! YEAH! Because that will work out so well, won't it?!?!? Worked great for all Authoritarian societies where the government literally murdered their own people. Read some freaking history, anti-gun people. History repeats itself. If you do not know history, we will repeat the same errors that lead to those government sanctioned ghettos and murders.

You do realize that people that practice VOODOO believe that inanimate objects can actually have powers all by themselves, right? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

The Brady Campaign has been selling this VOODOO for a very long time, and the worst thing is that so many Americans BUY IT! Not to mention all of Hollywood, and we know how everyone in America looks up to our Hollywood actors so much, they are ROLE models. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

Also, many politicians and public figures have also bought into the VOODOO magic.

A gun is not EVIL people. A gun cannot LOAD itself, AIM itself, and PULL its trigger all by itself. It needs an outside force on it to do that, and most of the time, that is a HUMAN being doing those actions!

Guns are just like anything else. They can be used for GOOD, saving a law-abiding citizen's life, or they can be used by a criminals to ROB, RAPE, or MURDER. The gun itself is not EVIL, and is not what needs to be controlled. CRIMINALS that rob, rape, and kill need to be controlled and stopped. Not the guns.

These people will never get it, because they literally believe in VOODOO magic. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: