Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://jpfoalerts.icontact.com/archives ... -guns.html

When we at JPFO introduced our Goody Guns program ( http://www.goodyguns.com ), we expected controversy ... and we got it. All over the 'net, people are talking about it, with comments all over the board.

Says Larry Pratt of Gun Owners of America, "Gun owners have a wonderful opportunity with Goody Guns to counter the Zero Tolerance nonsense. Whether at school, or any other place, Goody Gun cookies and other snacks should be ostentatiously enjoyed. Yummmmmm!!"

As we predicted, the gun-grabbers are screaming, referring to JPFO as an "extremist" organization. Even Sarah Brady's Violence Policy Center commented on . . .

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Wiley said:
ptsmith24 said:
Or maybe make up a batch for the gun shows? :D
Join GCO and get a GoodyGun cookie! Beats a key fob any day!
Is it just me, or can anyone else NOT see Wiley baking cookies???

:devil:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,584 Posts
legal in Georgia

I moved here from NY State many years ago. NY has a law against selling baked goods in the shape of a firearm. Seriously. I looked it up when I lived there and had copes of the Code. My family recklessly decided to give up the safety of NY and move to the wild and wooly deep South, where people can just walk into a bakery and come out with a bag of gun-shaped cookies. So far we've survived. Lucky, I suppose.

G

·
Re: legal in Georgia

gunsmoker said:
I moved here from NY State many years ago. NY has a law against selling baked goods in the shape of a firearm. Seriously. I looked it up when I lived there and had copes of the Code. My family recklessly decided to give up the safety of NY and move to the wild and wooly deep South, where people can just walk into a bakery and come out with a bag of gun-shaped cookies. So far we've survived. Lucky, I suppose.
Just wait. We are just now getting around to killing the defenseless animals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.