Gun Control Groups Take Aim at ‘Legally Obtained’ Weapons

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Bkite, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Good read but not really news to us on this forum. We already know the anti Constitution idiots will lie, cheat and steal to make their case look better.

Note: I did not say anti gun...

After this past election it has become clear they are totally anti Constitution.

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

They are for the slow, methodical destruction of this country and made into a mix of Europe, Venezuala, and Canada, and maybe worse.

3. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

It may be news to some on this forum. I don't know the knowledge base of everyone on this forum. You and I may be aware. Forewarned is forearmed.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

The gun controllers' end game is and always has been the total elimination of privately held guns in the US. Except for their enforcers, of course. It's terribly difficult to impose your utopian society on people who don't want to be part of it and have the means to resist your plans.

5. Feral

Feral Active Member

I read something somewhere and started doing it myself on other forums.

There's always someone who likes to say, "No one is coming for your guns. We just want common sense legislation," etc.

To find their real intentions just ask one simple question:

What amount of gun control will be enough for you to stop asking for more?

What if mass murder continues afterwards, will you want even more?

What if crime increases? More gun control again?

Slowly, but surely, their true intentions (that we knew beforehand anyways) are brought to light.