Gun belt for Christmas

Discussion in 'Holsters / Method of Carry' started by ABC3, Dec 9, 2016.

1. ABC3

ABC3 Member

A Forum member called the shop this morning checking on deliveries for Christmas orders.
    We try to stock between 175 & 200 QS belts. So we can accommodate the Christmas Orders. "Christmas deliveries is guaranteed".

And as always we at A&G Leather wish each and everyone a very pleasant & safe Holiday Season.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Wearing one now and will buy more in the future!!!
    :righton:

3. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

I wear one daily.
    I've had it about 3 years.
    It looks like it will last 20 more.
    I will probably but another in brown; my current one is black (bull hide, with stiffener).

4. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

ill have to pick up another one soon im sure about to lose a ton of weight

5. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I asked my son for a gun belt for Christmas. He is getting your website from me, so he can order asap!

6. ABC3

ABC3 Member

DonT;

We'll take care of him.

7. tbill

tbill Member

I bought my first black gun belt from A&G shortly after they opened the business. I still wear it 99% of the time. I purchased a brown belt about a year later just to have another color. I've lost the back off one of the Chicago screws 2 years ago and called to purchase a replacement. Al insisted on sending me 2 complete screws free of charge by express mail because the thread lock must have failed so it was his "fault". I was flabbergasted by his insistence on standing behind his product after I had worn it almost daily for over 5 years. You will never get a better product or better service than you will get at A&G.

8. dlapin4

dlapin4 Member

Have one A&G gun belt, a black one and have it on now. Best belt I have ever owned!! It was a birthday gift for me and the order was placed late, didn't think it could possibly arrive in time but Al expedited the whole process and made sure it was at my house ahead of time! Thank you again. :) Need to order a brown one now...

9. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I got my new belt and love it!

10. nutnless220

nutnless220 Member

Al is truly a class act. There's not a better leather gun belt made.