Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php

If anyone is interested in getting a membership at Bullseye Marksman in Cumming, they offer a substantial discount to groups of 4 joining together.

So far, we have two who are interested in forming a "group":

LarryG2
Adam5

We need at least two more. Anyone else interested:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I am interested... I would just need to see the price before making a commitment.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ram & all:

This link http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php shows the options offered for both single & group memberships.

They have both "GOLD" & "SILVER" memberships available for individual and groups.

GOLD: includes UNLIMITED range usage and head of the line service. The cost is $300 per individual or $200 per person for groups of 4 people. And, 10% discount on all but guns.

SILVER: includes UNLIMITED range useage with a $5.00 per visit fee. The cost is $200 per individual or $137.50 per person for groups of 4 people. And, 5% discount on all but guns.

I'm up for either package.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far we have 4 people who might be interested:

LarryG2
Adam5
DanH
Rammstein

·
Registered
754 Posts
Im only 10-15 mins away and have never been up there i would like to take a trip up and would be intrested....

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Take a ride up there and check it out. The guys behind the counter are great guys and they'll talk guns with you as long as you want. Of course, they'll pull a couple out from the counter to try to get you to fall in love, but can't blame them for that. Great range, really good people.

Let us know if you want in.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
5 interested so far:

LarryG2
Adam5
DanH
Rammstein
Luke0927

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone else interested?????

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,864 Posts
I just got back from shooting at Bullseye. While I was there I talked to Doug about group memberships. He told me that they are limited to 4 people. A group "gold" membership is $800, which is $200 each. The Gold membership give you free unlimited time, 10% discount on all purchases (except firearms :( ), and head of the line service if there is a wait for a lane.

Edit: Sorry Larry, I didn't see your post with the explanation.

I have a silver now that is good until Sept.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heck, with you, me and two others, we could get the Gold package!!! I'm sure he'd let your new membership start when the first one ends. If not, maybe there's another way.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
I won't be able to do it at this time. Sorry.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry some of you can't do it. These people have expressed interest:

LarryG2
Adam5
DanH
Luke0927

Anyone else want to consider a group membership at Bullseye Marksman up in Cumming?

Adam5, DanH & Luke0927.......are you guys ready to discuss a membership at this time? Adam, I know Doug at Bullseye will add the time from here to Sept to your membership.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Are any of you guys still interested in forming a group membership? Anyone else?

LarryG2
Adam5
DanH
Luke0927

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I would be interested this time next year, I just recently purchased a Gold membership for myself.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tony,

Yep...looks like I'll be buying a single as well!

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,864 Posts
I'm negotionating with my wife about renewing early. She says that since I bought 2 rifes in two weeks, that I need to wait until my current membership runs out, especially since I haven't paid my ex for my half of my daughters braces yet.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I would like to do it, but my wife is opposed to the idea. She doesn't like guns!!! Her reasoning for me not joining is, and I'm quoting here, "If you buy a membership, it would be just my luck to have you die on me and then I'd be stuck a membership I won't use".......

As the good Xavierian Brothers used to say, "If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictonary; between $hit and $yphilis". Instead of a nurse, she should have been a brother....!

1 - 20 of 115 Posts