Group Membership: Bullseye Marksman, Cumming

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by Bulldawg182, May 9, 2007.

1. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php

If anyone is interested in getting a membership at Bullseye Marksman in Cumming, they offer a substantial discount to groups of 4 joining together.

So far, we have two who are interested in forming a "group":

LarryG2
    Adam5

We need at least two more. Anyone else interested:

2. Dan H

Dan H New Member

We should see if we can get a bigger group together for an even better discount?

I might be interested...

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I am interested... I would just need to see the price before making a commitment.

4. Bulldawg182

Ram & all:

This link http://www.bullseyemarksman.com/memberships.php shows the options offered for both single & group memberships.

They have both "GOLD" & "SILVER" memberships available for individual and groups.

GOLD: includes UNLIMITED range usage and head of the line service. The cost is $300 per individual or $200 per person for groups of 4 people. And, 10% discount on all but guns.

SILVER: includes UNLIMITED range useage with a $5.00 per visit fee. The cost is $200 per individual or $137.50 per person for groups of 4 people. And, 5% discount on all but guns.

I'm up for either package.

5. Bulldawg182

So far we have 4 people who might be interested:

LarryG2
    Adam5
    DanH
    Rammstein

6. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Im only 10-15 mins away and have never been up there i would like to take a trip up and would be intrested....

7. Bulldawg182

Take a ride up there and check it out. The guys behind the counter are great guys and they'll talk guns with you as long as you want. Of course, they'll pull a couple out from the counter to try to get you to fall in love, but can't blame them for that. Great range, really good people.

Let us know if you want in.

8. Bulldawg182

5 interested so far:

LarryG2
    Adam5
    DanH
    Rammstein
    Luke0927

9. Bulldawg182

Anyone else interested?????

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I just got back from shooting at Bullseye. While I was there I talked to Doug about group memberships. He told me that they are limited to 4 people. A group "gold" membership is $800, which is $200 each. The Gold membership give you free unlimited time, 10% discount on all purchases (except firearms :( ), and head of the line service if there is a wait for a lane.

Edit: Sorry Larry, I didn't see your post with the explanation.

I have a silver now that is good until Sept.

11. Bulldawg182

Heck, with you, me and two others, we could get the Gold package!!! I'm sure he'd let your new membership start when the first one ends. If not, maybe there's another way.

12. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I won't be able to do it at this time. Sorry.

13. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Wish I could.

*sigh*

14. Bulldawg182

Sorry some of you can't do it. These people have expressed interest:

LarryG2
    Adam5
    DanH
    Luke0927

Anyone else want to consider a group membership at Bullseye Marksman up in Cumming?

Adam5, DanH & Luke0927.......are you guys ready to discuss a membership at this time? Adam, I know Doug at Bullseye will add the time from here to Sept to your membership.

15. Bulldawg182

Are any of you guys still interested in forming a group membership? Anyone else?

LarryG2
    Adam5
    DanH
    Luke0927

16. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

I would be interested this time next year, I just recently purchased a Gold membership for myself.

17. Bulldawg182

Tony,

Yep...looks like I'll be buying a single as well!

18. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'm negotionating with my wife about renewing early. She says that since I bought 2 rifes in two weeks, that I need to wait until my current membership runs out, especially since I haven't paid my ex for my half of my daughters braces yet.

19. Macktee

Macktee New Member

I would like to do it, but my wife is opposed to the idea. She doesn't like guns!!! Her reasoning for me not joining is, and I'm quoting here, "If you buy a membership, it would be just my luck to have you die on me and then I'd be stuck a membership I won't use".......

As the good Xavierian Brothers used to say, "If you're looking for sympathy, you'll find it in the dictonary; between $hit and $yphilis". Instead of a nurse, she should have been a brother....!