Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guy wanted a set of officer frame, magwell cut, exposed pin, cocobolo grips in my "viper" pattern. i think he will be pleased. cheaa!

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Hmmm - I'm thinking that those would look pretty good in Government frame size on a TRP to.....

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RedDawnTheMusical said:
Hmmm - I'm thinking that those would look pretty good in Government frame size on a TRP to.....
They would. I've already got several set made for government frame.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Very nice indeed! :righton:

You realize you avatar is limp wristing the hell out of that 1911 right? :shattered:

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Puffyfish said:

You realize you avatar is limp wristing the hell out of that 1911 right? :shattered:
its a lefty shooting, go figure.........

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Do you have any (or have you done any) that would fit my TRP that are made from Waterfall Bubinga wood? I have a custom hunting knife with a handle made from the Bubinga and I've been thinking it would be nice to get matching grips for the TRP.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RedDawnTheMusical said:
Do you have any (or have you done any) that would fit my TRP that are made from Waterfall Bubinga wood? I have a custom hunting knife with a handle made from the Bubinga and I've been thinking it would be nice to get matching grips for the TRP.
all i have in bubinga is quilted bubinga. i have a set that are all white quilted bubinga, with this pattern already run in them.

·
GPDO Commonlaw Spouse
5,514 Posts
Puffyfish said:

... and yet no failure to feed or extract!

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I'm not a wood expert, but I think that "waterfall" is a nickname for the quilted bubinga because the grain often has a waterfall look to it. However, I haven't heard of white quilted bubinga wood - not sure how that would look. I'm looking for someing along the lines of what you see on the knife in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50977.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Redawn - ill check that link when I get back to a computer, I'm on my phone at a restraunt right now.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just looked at your link reddawn, and i dont have any bubinga like that.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Show me mine, again!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Match10 said:
Show me mine, again!
lol. they are packed up already.

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Got Wood!!?? :mrgreen: Beautiful!

Thanks! Remind me of the type of wood used?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Match10 said:
Got Wood!!?? :mrgreen: Beautiful!

Thanks! Remind me of the type of wood used?
i made 'em out of the bestest piece of african blackwood i had. they look great, glad you like 'em. you have the coolest set of delta grips ive ever seen. :righton:

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
I'm keeping it out on my desk just to fondle... uh, caress. Oh nevermind! They look awesome!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Match10 said:
I'm keeping it out on my desk just to fondle... uh, caress. Oh nevermind! They look awesome!
Where did you find the black filled Delta cloisonnes?
I know that they are authentic Colt but where the heck can they be found vs the re-pro blue filled versions?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts