Grip question

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by cripple, Oct 9, 2007.

1. cripple

cripple New Member

Im practicing my carry technique while I wait for my GFL. I have a somewhat limited grip in my right hand and I have been looking for something to improve my grip. I was at schuler's in Gainesville yesterday and they had a preowned Glock 22 that had a suede or felt type of covering on the grip. They said that they thought the previous owner just added it to the handle and it wasnt available in the aftermarket. I have included a crude picture below. Does anyone know where I can get this done?

[​IMG]

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

3. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

That looks like the Agrip that I have on my Kahr P9. Look up Agrip. If you can't find them, I'll post a link. :D

4. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I can't see the pic from work but what SMITH linked to is what I have on my G22 I have listed for sale on this site. Click the blue link for pics to see if that is what you mean.

If so, I purchased that Hogue wrap at Franklin's a year or so ago. (Before I decided I would never set foot in there again - I won't get into details again.) It was less than $10. You should be able to pick one up at most any gun shop.

I would be happy to sell you my Hogue grip wrap for $425 OBO, shipped. Note: For that price, the gun comes with it. :lol:

5. cripple

cripple New Member

many thanks for the replies...thats what I needed!