Grendel P30 with box and maual - RARE!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by A34, May 4, 2014.

1. A34

A34 Still plays with cars

Rare, Discontinued GRENDEL P-30, semi-auto pistol, 22 Magnum, 5 inch barrel, double stack with 30 round magazine. It has ambidextrous safety levers. The weight is approximate 21 oz, very light. Includes one magazine, box and factory manual. This gun was shot once or twice when new, cleaned and has been in it's box on a shelf ever since. 4000 series serial number.This Grendel Is In Excellent - As New Condition. No bill of sale required. Face to face transaction. PM me here with questions. $750

Attached Files:

2. fixpain

fixpain New Member

Grendel P30 - want to purchase

How do I arrange to purchase this item? Houston Texas -- thanks!

3. fixpain

fixpain New Member

Grendel P-30 purchase

First time using this site -- how do I purchase this item, send to my FFL in Houston - thanks John Trowbridge [email protected]

4. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

Well you are getting closer....

This ad is only a tad over 1 YEAR old...

5. A34

Jim, after payment is made to me, I will ship to your FFL. He will do the transfer paperwork. I will send you more info at the email you posted above.

Thanks,
    Randy

6. Suzyq

Suzyq New Member

Hello I have a p30 with a three digit serial number. Is it worth more?

7. A34

I'm not an expert, but it may, unless early versions had issues that were corrected in later production runs. I don't know enough about them to say, you may want to post the question in another part of this forum.