Greetings from Norcross Newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by BigRatt, May 27, 2007.

1. BigRatt

BigRatt New Member

Just another new member dropping by to say hi. I'm 25 years old, had my permit for a little over a year now, and carry a Springfield Armory G.I. 1911A-1 or a Glock 19 depending on the situation or the mood I'm in. Look forward to talking to you.

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

3. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO BigRatt!

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

5. BigRatt

BigRatt New Member

Appreciate the warm welcomes, everybody! :D

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Do you have anything else besides the Glock and Springfield? Just curious.

7. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

8. BigRatt

BigRatt New Member

[Do you have anything else besides Glock and Springfield? Just curious.]

The Glock and Springfield are the carry weapons. The house gun is a Smith and Wesson K frame Model 13-3 .357 Magnum. The bedside gun is an old .38 Special import for Taurus(Spesco?). Was my father's when he worked security, and I inherited it when he passed last year. Not a S&W, but a decent gun.

Up till a year ago, I didn't own any firearms at all, but living in the suburban jungle decided I needed one. It's addictive though. Since the income tax refund came I've been fighting the urge. Don't even own a good long gun....yet.

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, it definitely is addictive. I've just got a Glock 23 and now an AK47 (GP WASR10). Also, just so you know, you can click the "quote" button at the top right of the post that you want to quote and it'll do what my post here did. Not sure if you knew that or not. :D

10. BigRatt

BigRatt New Member

Like that? Thanks, ptsmith24. Sometimes I insist on working hard, not smart. :D

11. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

12. maddog

maddog New Member

Welcome BigRatt