Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another new member dropping by to say hi. I'm 25 years old, had my permit for a little over a year now, and carry a Springfield Armory G.I. 1911A-1 or a Glock 19 depending on the situation or the mood I'm in. Look forward to talking to you.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
:welcome:

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Do you have anything else besides Glock and Springfield? Just curious.]

The Glock and Springfield are the carry weapons. The house gun is a Smith and Wesson K frame Model 13-3 .357 Magnum. The bedside gun is an old .38 Special import for Taurus(Spesco?). Was my father's when he worked security, and I inherited it when he passed last year. Not a S&W, but a decent gun.

Up till a year ago, I didn't own any firearms at all, but living in the suburban jungle decided I needed one. It's addictive though. Since the income tax refund came I've been fighting the urge. Don't even own a good long gun....yet.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
BigRatt said:
[Do you have anything else besides Glock and Springfield? Just curious.]

The Glock and Springfield are the carry weapons. The house gun is a Smith and Wesson K frame Model 13-3 .357 Magnum. The bedside gun is an old .38 Special import for Taurus(Spesco?). Was my father's when he worked security, and I inherited it when he passed last year. Not a S&W, but a decent gun.

Up till a year ago, I didn't own any firearms at all, but living in the suburban jungle decided I needed one. It's addictive though. Since the income tax refund came I've been fighting the urge. Don't even own a good long gun....yet.
Yea, it definitely is addictive. I've just got a Glock 23 and now an AK47 (GP WASR10). Also, just so you know, you can click the "quote" button at the top right of the post that you want to quote and it'll do what my post here did. Not sure if you knew that or not. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ptsmith24 said:
BigRatt said:
Also, just so you know, you can click the "quote" button at the top right of the post that you want to quote and it'll do what my post here did. Not sure if you knew that or not. :D
Like that? Thanks, ptsmith24. Sometimes I insist on working hard, not smart. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts