Greetings from Bremen

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by ahlongslide, Apr 19, 2007.

1. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Hello! I registered yesterday, but it was long over due... I had been stealing information from this site for several months about the GFL process and GA laws. :oops: My License arrived in the mail yesterday, so I decided it was time to join you. I feel like I'm joining a support group

:D "let's all thank adam for sharing himself"

Currently I only own a G19, a G17, and an antiquated Ruger 10/22. (I'm looking at a CZ as the next purchase)

I live in Bremen (not the one in Germany)... in Haralson County... which is as close as you can live to Alabama on I-20 without having cravings to eat
    Opossum.

"No, no, thank you all for letting me share myself, maybe we can help each other feed this addiction."

-adam

P.S. Oh, and if there are too many Adam's already registered, then feel free to call me anything you want... preferably "Sprinkles" :shock: :D

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Greetings from almost next door, Villa Rica.

3. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:D :woohoo: Doc, do you ever OC around here? It appears like the majority of LEOs in Bremen are 25 years of age and sell illegal drugs... I'm not sure I trust that they would not shoot me if I OCed... I've never seen someone carrying around here... probably because they are all dead.:shock:

Though there is one guy I see in Wally World frequently that has a fairly large fanny pack... and he doesn't look like the kind of guy that would usually carry a fanny pack... :shock:

Do you go to "Advanced Bullets"? (or possibly own said store[and range]) :D

-adam (sprinkles)

4. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Well I never open carry. It just isn't for me. There are alot of folks on here that do though. I do shoot some at Advanced Bullets, especially if I want to shoot a rifle. I also shoot at the indoor range in Douglasville. I shot my first IDPA match last month at West Ga. Tactical in Bowden and it was very fun. They are planning another match for 4-28 at 9 AM if you are interested. We have a threads on the General Events section.

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Welcome to GPDO sprinkles!

6. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

:shock: I hope the name "sprinkles" doesn't stick... it was a joke... a bad one, but a joke nonetheless. It was supposed to be read in a deep booming masculine voice... :(

7. pro2am

pro2am New Member

SPRINKLES SPRINKLES SPRINKLES (to be read like the guy doing monster trucks...Sunday Sunday Sunday, etc.) Thought I'd help out a brutha.

Welcome! Nice that we might have another CZ owner aboard. I carry the CZ PCR. Had to order it site unseen though...they're a little hard to find in stores around here.

8. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

Yeah, I was planning on driving to Adventure Outdoors just to handle them and pick one and then order it from http://www.whittakerguns.com

I know that I'm cheap and that I don't support local stores... blah blah blah..

but $100 is a big deal to cheap people like me.

:D

9. pro2am

pro2am New Member

That's the right store to go to, although they didn't have the P-01 or PCR when I was looking. Not sure what you're after, but they have the best selection on hand. I checked out most other stores from Dallas to Jasper and most had none...although the C3 Sports in Dallas/Hiram had two, a CZ-75B in 9MM and a CZ-75 compact in .40.

10. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Welcome aboard Sprinkles! I think you'll find we're a fun but merciless bunch.... :lol:

11. tony218

tony218 New Member

where you been gunny?

12. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

He was in the mountains with the wife.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

OK, "sprinkles!" <----- Read with deep, booming voice.

14. maddog

maddog New Member