Georgiapacking.org banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
budder said:
Depends on when. I'm OTP on the north side 99% of the time.
That is so lame! I may be making a trip out to Adventure Outdoors sometime this week. Maybe we can meet up there.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
budder said:
VOLGRAD said:
I just checked this guys listing on SigForum. Price is now $250. Glad we got in when we did.
I hope he got my last order in time :eek:
Same here, I just sent him a check last Friday the 28th, he said the price was changing on the 30th.

Though $250 is still a helluva deal. Clyde's here in Athens sells the same 1000 rounds of Gold Dots for $449. #-o

·
Registered
917 Posts
I shot 50 of these Speer GDs from my stash last Friday - they shot friggin' sweet from my BE. I kept them all consistently in the 8 ring from 15 yds., which is better than I usually do with the UMC 115 gr. ball ammo with which I practice.

I should bought more. :(

·
16,485 Posts
Boy Racer said:
I shot 50 of these Speer GDs from my stash last Friday - they shot friggin' sweet from my BE. I kept them all consistently in the 8 ring from 15 yds., which is better than I usually do with the UMC 115 gr. ball ammo with which I practice.

I should bought more. :(
They're still cheap at $250/case!

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Somebody sell/swap me some of these, please! I can't afford to do a whole case of them myself. I'd really like to get some of them for my Kahr.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
I got my case Friday, exactly as advertised...this is a a great deal, even at $250.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
So nobody is interested in selling me a few hundred of these? :D

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I don't think I'll be able to make the luncheon. :(

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
I was just at Clyde Armory and looked at their ammo prices. To put this Speer deal in perspective - even at the $250 price this guy is currently selling at - their case of 1,000 Speer (same exact ammo) was $449 plus tax.

Anyone shoot Georgia Arms 230 gr. .45, one time factory re-loaded ammo? They had 500 rounds for $122 plus tax. If it is OK for target practice then I might go back and pick some up for the Fall Luncheon.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
Anyone shoot Georgia Arms 230 gr. .45, one time factory re-loaded ammo? They had 500 rounds for $122 plus tax. If it is OK for target practice then I might go back and pick some up for the Fall Luncheon.
Yup. The Glock 21 loves 'em.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts