Georgiapacking.org banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Was just checking the guys post on Sig Forum to see if he still had ammo available at this price. Seems he does but here is his last post....

Just a note I will be Bighorn Sheep hunting Aug 29 thru Sept 11. If successful on my hunt I will try to return early. All payments received while I am gone will ship immediately upon my return. Will post as soon as I return. Thank You Chester

Wanted to let everyone know so you will know when to expect your ammo, sometime after Sept 11.

·
Registered
917 Posts
budder said:
Boy Racer, when and where can we meet? I'm at Jimmy Carter and Peachtree Industrial.
Ahh... back from my 4-day weekend at the AMA Superbike races at Road Atlanta. Great weekend. If you're into great racing, go to a motorcycle race.

Anyway, I'm here in Norcross, too. We should be able to do it this week at lunch somewhere. Do you ever eat downtown? Iron Horse maybe? They make a hell of a burger...

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Boy Racer said:
budder said:
Boy Racer, when and where can we meet? I'm at Jimmy Carter and Peachtree Industrial.
Ahh... back from my 4-day weekend at the AMA Superbike races at Road Atlanta. Great weekend. If you're into great racing, go to a motorcycle race.
I am saving my money for the Petite... :D Much cooler!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
budder said:
Well, I normally bring my lunch, so I'm not too familiar with the area, but that looks like it's pretty close to me. How does Thursday sound?
Budder, thanks again for bringing that ammo. I appreciate it!

·
Registered
917 Posts
budder said:
Well, I normally bring my lunch, so I'm not too familiar with the area, but that looks like it's pretty close to me. How does Thursday sound?
Thursday works for me! Is the noon hour OK?

From PIB & JCB: go south on JCB to W. Peachtree (last street before the train overpass). Turn left onto W P'tree, go past the BMW bike dealer (on the left), go straight at the first stop sign (top of the hill), go 'straight' at the second four way stop (funky intersection), go past the cemetery (on your left), past Norcross Seven development (on your right), go straight at the next 4-way stop (Autry Street), straight at the next stop sign (careful, it sneaks up on you, middle of the downhill, Lake Street), go straight thru the stop light at Holcomb Bridge to the next three way stop (at Thrasher Park, traffic from your right does not stop). Make the right, go past Thrasher park, straight past the first stop sign, over the tracks, Iron Horse is on your left as you pass by South Peachtree Street on your right. Parking available on S. P'tree, parking lot adjacent to the IH or the municipal lot next to the fountain.

We don't have to eat. I mean, we can just meet anywhere and do the thing. We can meet real quick at BJs in the parking lot, or some business on Atlantic Blvd., or the Shell station there wherever. I just thought lunch would be neat.

Any other Gwinnett'ians wanna eat on Thursday? The IH does serve alcohol for consumption, though. :(

·
16,485 Posts
As if serving alcohol would stop anyone here from carrying ;)

Some place off Atlantic? Where do you work? We're on Adriatic... If you're that close, I can just bring it tomorrow. I've already packed food for tomorrow, though I'm still up for lunch Thursday.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
YO....VOLGRAD: The 1000 rounds came yesterday afternoon. Let me know if you're still in for 500. Not a problem either way cause I'm sure several people here will want 250 or 500. Just let me know.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,736 Posts
Boy Racer said:
Any other Gwinnett'ians wanna eat on Thursday? The IH does serve alcohol for consumption, though. :(
I would but I have a few errands that I need to take care of. I work on Peachtree Corners East, between PIB and Holcomb Br.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Adam5 said:
Boy Racer said:
I would but I have a few errands that I need to take care of. I work on Peachtree Corners East, between PIB and Holcomb Br.
Where? In the buildings behind Love Shack?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,736 Posts
The other side of PIB and Holcomb Br. Behind the Mariott. Heading towards downtown Norcross.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Adam5 said:
The other side of PIB and Holcomb Br. Behind the Mariott. Heading towards downtown Norcross.
Cool. PM me sometime, we'll either eat lunch somewhere close or shoot over at ACM.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
budder said:
My second case just arrived. tace, when do you want to meet up?
Anytime this week. I'll PM you. Can you do somewhere in town?

41 - 60 of 79 Posts