Georgiapacking.org banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Volgrad and Tace:

I just got back from mailing the cashier's check for 1000 rounds. It appears Volgrad was first come for 500 rounds so they're his. Tace, maybe if you sweet talk Volgrad, he'll sell you 250! :p

Volgrad, I'll let you know when they arrive and we'll meet up somewhere for a shoot and a beer......in that order!

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
OK, so I got my order in to half a case with Bulldawg. I probably should have asked this question first.

Do you expect I would have any problems with the +P ammo in a Glock 26 or Sig 226?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So now who is willing to sell a share of ammo? I kinda lost track with all these responses.

How many boxes is 250 rounds, 5 boxes right? So that is roughly $55.00 at $11.XX per box?

I would be down for that, I dont really need that much defense ammo, but I would be willing to do 250 of whomever is willing to sell some. Thanks

P.S. Budder, Im down for 250, let me know, thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
I am not a member on the Sig Forum. Can someone post an e-mail for 'Chester's' here? I would be interested in a box of 1K for myself.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
OK, so I got my order in to half a case with Bulldawg. I probably should have asked this question first.

Do you expect I would have any problems with the +P ammo in a Glock 26 or Sig 226?
Absolutely not! Both weapons will handle it beautifully. I won't shoot it through my Kahr PM9, but Glocks and Sigs can take the +P without even blinking. I'll bet you can shoot off all 1000 rounds through em in one day without a problem or lingering affect.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Boy Racer said:
I am not a member on the Sig Forum. Can someone post an e-mail for 'Chester's' here? I would be interested in a box of 1K for myself.
neither am I, the link should still work...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Boy Racer said:
This is his business: I don't have his email address, but I called him to let him know my cashiers check was in the mail. (631) 738-6991
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe= ... 6700786310

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
budder said:
tace, Dan, interested in a three way? (ammo, not sex)
I guess if Volgrad took most of Bulldawgs, then yeah, put me down for 250.

·
Registered
917 Posts
budder said:
So that's 500 taken care of. Anyone else want 250? Or maybe I should just get 1500... :twisted:
In retrospect, that's a lot of HP ammo. Maybe I should reserve myself to a lower number. If you've got 250 more for me, I'm interested.

PM me!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'd prefer to give whomever cash FTF if at all possible. I will warn you I am out of town this weekend, next weekend and the weekend after that. So during the week would be the most helpful. Double super secret points if we can do this somewhere in the greater Norcross Metroplex. :)

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I can meet on a weekend in the Atlanta area, just let me know where and how much the 250 rounds are. I think 250 is around $55-$60 right?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
budder said:
Dan H said:
I can meet on a weekend in the Atlanta area, just let me know where and how much the 250 rounds are. I think 250 is around $55-$60 right?
Come to the Cumming shoot! 250 rounds is 53.75.
Will you have the ammo by then?

·
16,485 Posts
Dan H said:
budder said:
[quote="Dan H":3s14mtot]I can meet on a weekend in the Atlanta area, just let me know where and how much the 250 rounds are. I think 250 is around $55-$60 right?
Will you have the ammo by then?[/quote:3s14mtot]
I should have the ammo from my earlier order :D

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
budder said:
Dan H said:
budder said:
[quote="Dan H":3ozjjm8u]I can meet on a weekend in the Atlanta area, just let me know where and how much the 250 rounds are. I think 250 is around $55-$60 right?
Will you have the ammo by then?
I should have the ammo from my earlier order :D[/quote:3ozjjm8u]

Sweet, let me know and I will stop up at Bullseye, thats not far from me at all, in fact I was just there Sunday.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts