Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Great Deal on excellent cleaning kit

582 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  AV8R 
#1 ·
This can be found here at AR15.com. Otis $133 cleaning kit new in package for $40 delivered. Just ordered mine.

OTIS Cleaning Kit

Can be viewed on Otis's website here: OTIS

"I have six of these kits, all new in the plastic. They can be seen at www.otisgun.com under Military & Professional Cleaning Systems. They cover calibers 5.56, 7.62, .50 Cal., 12 GA. Shotgun, and handguns fom 9mm through .45. Otis lists these at $133.76. $40.00 delivered. These are nice. Thank you."

#2 ·
Bulldawg182 said:
This can be found here at AR15.com. Otis $133 cleaning kit new in package for $40 delivered. Just ordered mine.

OTIS Cleaning Kit

Can be viewed on Otis's website here: OTIS

"I have six of these kits, all new in the plastic. They can be seen at www.otisgun.com under Military & Professional Cleaning Systems. They cover calibers 5.56, 7.62, .50 Cal., 12 GA. Shotgun, and handguns fom 9mm through .45. Otis lists these at $133.76. $40.00 delivered. These are nice. Thank you."
Nice find! I don't think I need something that versatile yet :( Maybe in the future :D

#3 ·
I don't think I need something that versatile
Me either, but after years of collecting a hodge podge of single cleaning tools, I bought it to start fresh with everything I'll need. It'll be nice to empty the two zip lock bags I have now containing years worth of crap.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.