Great Deal On Ammo!!!

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by USMC - Retired, Jun 25, 2007.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

Heads up folks. The gun store my wife works at is having an inventory reduction sale this week. Everything in the store except firearms is on sale for "buy one get one half off". No they are not raising prices first, the prices are the same as normally. If your in Souhwest Georgia or if your wanting to buy a large amount of ammo it may just be worth the trip. The store is:

American Outdoor Adventures
    1335 Highway 82
    Leesburg, GA

Phone (229)434-0539

2. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

That trip is too far for me especially since I just stocked up. :( Hopefully I'll be making a trip around there...say, the next month or so! :D

3. USMC - Retired

If you win on one or more of the "34 Guns in 31 Days" raffle this is exactly where you would be going.

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Oh ok. Do you pick up the claim form at a different place than the actual prize? There's a different address for the claim form pickup on the back of the ticket. :?:

5. USMC - Retired

Correct. You get the claim form from our lawyer first. That way no one can pull a fast one...

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Does the claim form have to be picked up in person or can it be mailed to the same address as the raffle ticket?

7. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Just one? ;)

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Maybe I can win stuff within three business days of each other. That way it can all be picked up at once. That's a 650-700 mile round trip for me from here and about 400 or so round trip from Statesboro. I looked up my numbers on GA lottery's site and they haven't won in that order in over a year. I think it's high time... 8)

9. USMC - Retired

Not sure... Hold on while I consult our legal team...

[​IMG]

They say it should be fine...

10. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Well, hopefully I can just make the trip. The only difference is time. I imagine it'll cost right about the same as shipping/FFL transfer fee. Plus, I get to check out one of the best gun stores, right? :D

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

It may indeed be "high time", but if you remember anything from Statistics 101, it should be the numbers have no memory.

The chances of any three number combination winning today are exactly the same, no matter if they last won yesterday or ten years ago.

Intuitively, it doesn't make sense, at least not to me, but the book was rather adamant about it. Maybe that's why I just barely passed the damn course! :banghead:

12. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Oh, I know the odds are the same. I'm just talking about it from a convenience standpoint. I'd rather not make two trips if the chances are the same. :D