Government control and our brothers in the great white north

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by pro2am, Jan 20, 2007.

1. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I was reading an article on Fox about this serial killer they found in Vancouver. There are two sentences in the article that struck me (aside from the gruesome details of course).

"Few of the details of the evidence have been made public in Canada, where strict publication bans have muffled preliminary hearings."

and much further down,

"... when police visited the farm with an unrelated warrant to search for an unlicensed gun."

These two sentences sounded kind of chilling to me and I have to wonder, are we next for this type of government control?

The article is here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245118,00.html

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I would say only if we allow it to happen.

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

No doubt about it! It's coming as sure as tomorrow's sunrise!

So, wadda ya gonna do 'bout it?

Yeah, dats what I thunk!!!

4. pro2am

pro2am New Member

I already joined the NRA; I'll have to join other groups that will fight on my behalf to retain the rights given me by the constitution.

And I vote...at every opportunity...and I have my 2 boys, 2 step-sons, and one son-in-law interested in their rights (by taking them shooting with me often and talking about those things with them). My girls aren't quite as interested in shooting, but they do know about their constitutional rights.

That's what I'M gonna do 'bout it! How 'bout you?

5. Foul

Foul New Member

I really hope I'm wrong, and I may get flamed for my views, but I honestly feel that we can go only so far "by the book" using the system as a means to correct the ills of government. I fear that the day will come when, if Americans TRULY want to stop the encroachment of an unconstitutional government, they may need to go the route of our forefathers and put up or shut up.

When the corrupt run every faction of the 3 branches of government, what choices are there?

Pray for a peaceful solution but prepare to win your freedom back if necessary.

Either that or prepare your shoulders for the yolks of the oppressors. Read world history...they're never light or comfortable.

6. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

PRO2AM ive done the same thing...

FOUL im willing todo what i have todo...

so were do we go from here?

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You follow all legal and nonviolent recourses until none exist. Then and only then would violence be sanctioned.

At least per The United States Declaration of Independence.

8. gunsbillygun

gunsbillygun New Member

well that just took all the fun out of it,
    ok i'll play by the rules, but tell the goverment that we ant taking this laying down. so put the women and children to bed and lets go looking for supper!!! :2cents: