Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Hey dawggie. Thanks for posting that.

I found myself agreeing with him, particularly with his last statement. I don't believe I've ever heard him perform. After watching this, I feel I should find something by him and see if I like his music as much as his philosophy...

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Macktee said:

I found myself agreeing with him, particularly with his last statement. I don't believe I've ever heard him perform. After watching this, I feel I should find something by him and see if I like his music as much as his philosophy...
Macktee,

Watch his hunting show, "Spirit of the Wild". In addition to seeing some great hunting footage, hearing some plain talk, good sense philosophy......you get to see his incredibly beautiful wife!!!!!! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Macktee said:

I don't know if you'd like his music macktee...he's a hard-core rock-n-roller 8)

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,945 Posts
God (or FSM, if your so inclined) Bless Nuge!!!

I highly reccomend reading 'God, Guns, & Rock N Roll' if you haven't already. If anyone wants to borrow it, let me know and i'll lend it to you.

·
Registered
742 Posts
You know, I like the observation about not needing a "Document" to have the right to defend youself, common sense and plain english really cuts through all the BS!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
M249 said:
Axeman said:
:righton:

He filled in for Boortz once it was cool.
No :censored:? Usually, I turn the station if Boortz has a guest host, but I'd listen to Ted.
Yeah, it was a couple or 3 years ago. He did a good job. Really didn't know what to expect from the "Motor City Madman", but I thought him to be very articulate.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.