1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saiga 12

just like the title says

have cash, will drive.

also have a p22, and an sks w/ak clip conversion, and a moss 500 short barrel pistol grip for sale/trade

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Re: WTB: SAIGA 12g

All the gunshows have them. About $4-600. depending on dealer.

·
Registered
281 Posts

out of curiousity are there any legality issues with owning a Saiga 12? sorry for the hijack

·
Yukon Cornelius
11,723 Posts

dkswim said:
out of curiousity are there any legality issues with owning a Saiga 12? sorry for the hijack
i just bought one a few days ago...you must keep the gun 922r compliant...ie if you want to use over a 5 round mag you need to add US parts to the gun...

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

I do not go to gun show. Anyone can point me to a store who has one for sale?
On Gunbroker, those go for a little fortune.

·
Uninvited Guest
599 Posts

kestak said:
I do not go to gun show. Anyone can point me to a store who has one for sale?
On Gunbroker, those go for a little fortune.
There's usually some for sale over on the Saiga forums or from their sponcers, but I picked one up from Stoddards awhile back (not sure what they have in stock now, but they could probably get you one).

·
Registered
2 Posts

I have one if you are still interested. I have had it for about a year and it has only had 20-30rds thru it. Asking $500 firm, includes original box, 5-round and 10-round mags, receipt of sale and original paper work. The gun is virtually brand new...I just lost interest.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

hef45 said:
I have one if you are still interested. I have had it for about a year and it has only had 20-30rds thru it. Asking $500 firm, includes original box, 5-round and 10-round mags, receipt of sale and original paper work. The gun is virtually brand new...I just lost interest.
pm sent...sorry for the delay

·
Registered
53 Posts

Clyde Armory in Bogart has a few Saigas on the rack for sale. I can't remember the prices, but those guys are great to deal with. It wouldn't be too far of a drive from Snellville. Just straight down 78 towards Athens.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Twhidd said:
Clyde Armory in Bogart has a few Saigas on the rack for sale. I can't remember the prices, but those guys are great to deal with. It wouldn't be too far of a drive from Snellville. Just straight down 78 towards Athens.
i might have to check them out, there is a store in doraville on buford hwy close to my workshop that i will probably check first when i make my way in on monday.

The only hit i got here was someone whos first post was in reply to this thread. I guess people like the ones they got!

·
Banned
1,639 Posts

madamimadam said:
The only hit i got here was someone whos first post was in reply to this thread. I guess people like the ones they got!
Saiga shotguns are awesome. I've converted mine and took a bunch of material off the bolt, polished it, and enlarged the gas ports. It is now reliable with cheap walmart birdshot. I have some 20 round drum magazines and 10 round promags. Too bad I can't carry it, but it is the coolest firearm I have. I'm considering a form 1 and cutting down the barrel to 12 or 14 inches. The only problem is the weight.

·
Registered
222 Posts

I bought mine a few weeks ago from GA Firing Line, although I was in there last week and didn't see anymore in stock.

Just converted mine a couple days ago, can't wait to go out and shoot it again.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Nothclif said:
I bought mine a few weeks ago from GA Firing Line, although I was in there last week and didn't see anymore in stock.

Just converted mine a couple days ago, can't wait to go out and shoot it again.
i just got clearance from the wife to go to the show the farmers market tomorrow and see if i could find one.

·
Banned
1,639 Posts

micklundee said:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/showthread.php?28917-FS-brand-new-saiga-12-unfired

An no that is not me. I go by Big RedneckDodge on ODT.
He wants to meet near the airport. :righton:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts