Got a new carry gun...Karh .40

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by luke0927, Mar 18, 2007.

1. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

well i was going to go with the karh p40 but went up to 400 Gun and was looking around....well they had the p9 and a CW40....the CW40 was designed to be alitte more cost saving....it doesn't have the "match grade barrel" and a few less engravings.....but for $399 new in the box i just couldn't pass.....

So i got to shoot it a little yesterday.....for being so small i cannot believe how great it shoots...it is very acurate and groups very tight.....recoil to me is almost nothing....i love this litte gun....i got an OWB and IWB hoslster and open carried all day yesterday...Wal mart...home depot got a few looks but no comments.....but even for the IWB you can not even tell you are wearing this thing.

2. RepeatDefender

RepeatDefender New Member

Great gun, I've got a P9 and I love it! It hides so easy, that you almost forget it is there. Low recoil, tight groups, light and easy. Great package in a defensive pistol.

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Congrats Luke.

The gun mags all rave about the Kahrs. I'm afraid to fondle, or even worse, shoot one. I'm very much afraid I know what would happen next.

The love of my life is already just the least little bit POed at me over my gun hobby, or "sickness", as she insists on calling it...

So, enjoy! I'll just sit here and be consumed by envy.........!

4. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

show her who wears the pants and just come home with it...then tell her you cant take it back....LOL