Good Shoot

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Malum Prohibitum, May 15, 2007.

1. S&W 40

S&W 40 Active Member

Of course he was a good boy, he would never do something like this. He had to have been set up by those officers.

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

The other two are still out there . . . :sly: be careful . . .

3. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

But, but,... he didn't have to die...

I went to the academy with a retired corrections officer that said parents that came to the prison on visiting day would always tell him that their son was a "good boy that just got mixed up with the wrong crowd".

He would say that if we would just go out and arrest the wrong crowd we'd have a lot less problems. :)

Another good one was, "We arrested the wrong crowd, and your boy was part of it."

4. Malum Prohibitum

He didn't die . . .

They probably carry 9mm.

5. Macktee

Macktee New Member

The son of a guy I used to work with actually had that happen to him.

He really was a good kid. He got good grades in school. He was active in church. He played football and basketball. He had never been in any trouble with the law or at school. Not even for little stuff. He really was a good kid, but........

He was out with his buddies. Just out driving around. Not doing anything wrong or looking for trouble. They saw two white couples in another car and someone started talking about robbing them.

This kid should have gotten out of the car and walked home or called his dad or done pretty much anything other than staying with them.

He didn't actively participate in the robbery, in locking the guys in the truck of their car or in kidnapping and raping the girls. But, he was there when it happened.

He'll be middle-aged by the time he gets out...

6. Dan H

Dan H New Member

oooooo burn! :evil:

7. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

I was making reference to the "he didn't have to die" line that always gets trotted out whenever someone is shot by the police.

As for the 9mm comment, you are oh so bad. :) I don't want to get shot with any of it. :)

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

OH no you di-int!

9. Malum Prohibitum

:rotfl:

10. Sharky

Sharky New Member

I cant believe this MP guy. Geez.......... never lets up about the 9mm thing. I am with Ramm on the 9mm stance. Legacy said it well. Wouldnt want to get shot with any of it!

11. Malum Prohibitum

I believe my gun discharged more 9mm downrange than anybody present at the last GPDO shoot.

Hrmph.