Good Samaritan Kills Woman's Attacker - *VIDEO*

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mzmtg, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

2. M249

M249 New Member

"Just happened to have a gun."

No, he just happened to be a sheep dog.

3. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

Good job for the old man. I am glad he got involved or the lady would surely have been killed. It is likely the attacker would have killed or injured others after he finished with his victim.

4. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

Did this make national media? Or did the Brady camp spin it so the Good Sam is a BG now?

5. Ashe

Ashe Active Member

Anyone notice how the GG got grabbed from behind and dragged out of frame?

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Wow! I remember reading about that, but I never saw the video.

You just never know.

7. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

I was thinking about Wal-Mart and what it was that stopped us from frequenting it any more than absolutely necessary. Seems like there was a series of articles in the local paper about the influx of hispanic gangs in this area. I am not picking on hispanics in general, just stating that was what the articles were about. They described the "gang garb" - described in detail the things they favored in clothes, tats, particular numbers, etc. Next time we went to Wal-Mart my wife started pointing out the things we had read about as each group of men passed by us in the aisles. This made Target look even better. Publix too.

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Crappy Video

Just a warning.. this video is terrible quality, very blurry. And the download is long and slow. But yeah, it does show the crazy husband dragging his wife down to the floor. The reporter says he's stabbing her. While he's doing that the 70 year old customer leans over the counter, spends a long time aiming (maybe issuing a verbal challenge?), then the reporter announces that he shot the bad guy 3 times, fatally. The woman was not hit by a single bullet, but she had already been stabbed very seriously. She lived.

9. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

God forbid that a citizen acts to protect another. Maybe he should have tossed her his cell phone so she could call 911 as her guts were being emptied onto the deli counter.

10. merlock

merlock Active Member

Or he could've done some projectile :puke:

11. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Maybe we should send this video to the AJC so they can do a story on how the "gun lovers with nothing better to do" have once again disturbed "the children" in the local Walmart with the sound of gunfire.

12. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

+1

13. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I am glad she survived and that his aim was good. That would have been a hard shot.

Good guys +1, bad guys 0.

14. murrybird

murrybird New Member

one less evil doer to worry about.

This is the purpose of the 2nd Amendment, to have arms to protect our civil way of life from those who wish to deprive us of it.

15. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Re: one less evil doer to worry about.

While I don't think that's quite right, I agree with your point.