Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Good job for the old man. I am glad he got involved or the lady would surely have been killed. It is likely the attacker would have killed or injured others after he finished with his victim.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Anyone notice how the GG got grabbed from behind and dragged out of frame?

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
I was thinking about Wal-Mart and what it was that stopped us from frequenting it any more than absolutely necessary. Seems like there was a series of articles in the local paper about the influx of hispanic gangs in this area. I am not picking on hispanics in general, just stating that was what the articles were about. They described the "gang garb" - described in detail the things they favored in clothes, tats, particular numbers, etc. Next time we went to Wal-Mart my wife started pointing out the things we had read about as each group of men passed by us in the aisles. This made Target look even better. Publix too.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,591 Posts
Crappy Video

Just a warning.. this video is terrible quality, very blurry. And the download is long and slow. But yeah, it does show the crazy husband dragging his wife down to the floor. The reporter says he's stabbing her. While he's doing that the 70 year old customer leans over the counter, spends a long time aiming (maybe issuing a verbal challenge?), then the reporter announces that he shot the bad guy 3 times, fatally. The woman was not hit by a single bullet, but she had already been stabbed very seriously. She lived.

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Maybe we should send this video to the AJC so they can do a story on how the "gun lovers with nothing better to do" have once again disturbed "the children" in the local Walmart with the sound of gunfire.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Maybe we should send this video to the AJC so they can do a story on how the "gun lovers with nothing better to do" have once again disturbed "the children" in the local Walmart with the sound of gunfire.
+1

1 - 15 of 15 Posts