Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went to an eastman show off indian tr. It was not very good. Smaller than the last time I went to that venue. Not as much stuff, more non gun tables. I should have saved my $7. DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF A GOOD GUN SHOW???

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
john said:
DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF A GOOD GUN SHOW???
"Tales of the Gun" on the history channel is my favorite gun show.
:lol:

Sorry just couldn't resist. I too would like to hear any recomendations for a good gun show in Georgia.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Gun Show

The Eastman show at the North Atl Trade Center (Indian Trl) is usually the best show in the area. The Oct and Dec. show will have more vendors than the shows early in the year.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I know one thing...the gun show in Carrolton a few months back sucked....

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
I went to the show and enjoyed it. I got to meet Sam Andrews of Andrews Leather and there was a ton of milsurp rifles there.

·
Registered
171 Posts
You can head to Birmingham next weekend. It's been a few years since I've gone but from what I remember, it wasn't bad. If you're going to buy a firearm, remember to bring your AL driver's license ;-)

The Great Southern Gun & Knife Show, LLC
May 20-21, 2006
Birmingham, AL
Civic Center
Exhibition Hall
Open to the Public
Saturday 9-5
Sunday 10-5
Guns, Knives, Holsters, Ammunition,
Reloading, Military Items, Camouflage.

http://www.greatsoutherngunshow.com/

·
Registered
23 Posts
Gun Shows are not what they used to be................

I just treat them as a "Super-Gun Store". If I'm looking for something, they beat driving all over North Georgia. The last one I was at I ran across a new S.A. GI Champion LW, the guy said they've only been out for three weeks = 489.99 :eek: ................went three tables down and found one for 415.15 :D(and yes, it was NIB) . The 7.00 fee to enter was worth the atmosphere, my kind of "Flea-Market"

·
Registered
353 Posts
john said:
Just went to an eastman show off indian tr. It was not very good. Smaller than the last time I went to that venue. Not as much stuff, more non gun tables. I should have saved my $7. DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF A GOOD GUN SHOW???
If you didn't like the NATC show, then you won't like any of them.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
my dad called me and said there is some sort
of gun show at the farmers market this weekend
he didn't know who was putting it on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts