Good day to all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by The Ordinary Guy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. The Ordinary Guy

The Ordinary Guy New Member

Hello all and hello Malum! I finally got around to getting active on the board. My name is Mark and I am the author of "The Ordinary Guy" column in Concealed Carry Magazine. If you don't subscribe , you really should! Anyway, I've recently relocated to GA from Florida and am looking forward to getting active in some GA politics regarding our right to carry and bringing a nationally published voice to our efforts when the topic warrants. I hold nothing back and call it like it is when writing and will do the same here. I welcome all comments and suggetions from anyone who reads my column every issue and I look forward to hearing from everyone and actively participating in this forum.

2. ber950

ber950 Active Member

:D :welcome: We need all the help we can get. I am tired of :banghead:

3. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Hello, and welcome.

4. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

5. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

Hello

:D Welcome to Georgia! :eek:

I am a California transplant. :oops:

6. wwomack

wwomack New Member

Good to have you with us, Mark. I've been subscribing to Concealed Carry mag for 2 issues now and have really enjoyed both of them. I was glad to see you got your GFL (late of course as most of us do).

Wesley

7. The Ordinary Guy

The Ordinary Guy New Member

Thanks

Yeah, I had put a little "GFL watch" in the columns for a few issues. I was most upset as Malum will attest, to the fact that I have enjoyed reciprocity with GA for years until the moment I handed over my FL drivers license for my GA license. I became an instant criminal. This loophole needs to be fixed however I think the "public gathering" farce needs repealed first. Glad you like the magazine and keep reading!!! Tell all of your friends and as always, I'm open to column ideas.

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Mark,

Great to see you contributing to the forum, finally!

We look forward to hearing from you often!

:D

9. jrm

jrm Sledgehammer

Welcome, Mark. Did you get your GFL yet? If not, how old is your application?

I've been reading Concealed Carry so long that I remember when it didn't come in a manilla envelope!

10. Molon Labe

Molon Labe New Member

11. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired New Member

Welcome aboard, better late than never...