Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and hello Malum! I finally got around to getting active on the board. My name is Mark and I am the author of "The Ordinary Guy" column in Concealed Carry Magazine. If you don't subscribe , you really should! Anyway, I've recently relocated to GA from Florida and am looking forward to getting active in some GA politics regarding our right to carry and bringing a nationally published voice to our efforts when the topic warrants. I hold nothing back and call it like it is when writing and will do the same here. I welcome all comments and suggetions from anyone who reads my column every issue and I look forward to hearing from everyone and actively participating in this forum.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
:D :welcome: We need all the help we can get. I am tired of :banghead:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Hello

:D Welcome to Georgia! :eek:

I am a California transplant. :oops:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good to have you with us, Mark. I've been subscribing to Concealed Carry mag for 2 issues now and have really enjoyed both of them. I was glad to see you got your GFL (late of course as most of us do).

Wesley

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

Yeah, I had put a little "GFL watch" in the columns for a few issues. I was most upset as Malum will attest, to the fact that I have enjoyed reciprocity with GA for years until the moment I handed over my FL drivers license for my GA license. I became an instant criminal. This loophole needs to be fixed however I think the "public gathering" farce needs repealed first. Glad you like the magazine and keep reading!!! Tell all of your friends and as always, I'm open to column ideas.

·
69,743 Posts
Mark,

Great to see you contributing to the forum, finally!

We look forward to hearing from you often!

:D

·
Sledgehammer
4,812 Posts
Welcome, Mark. Did you get your GFL yet? If not, how old is your application?

I've been reading Concealed Carry so long that I remember when it didn't come in a manilla envelope!

·
Romans 10:13
4,649 Posts
Yes :welcome: in deed!!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Welcome aboard, better late than never...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts