Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Custom User Title
1,663 Posts
slow down with all the details. I cant read that fast.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Dang I missed it....details.....

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Thanks Coffee. Good job Tim!

·
Old Time Member
2,647 Posts
Goober, we need to get together more often. Only seeing you a few times a year lets me forget just how good lookin you are.

By the way, whatcha doing at the liquor store? LOL

Good job man.

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Well done, Tim! I'm proud to be associated with you!

Now, where are my GCO pamphlets? LOL

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,110 Posts
Yeah, good job Tim!

By the way, were you at the store to ask the clerk / owner about joining GCO?

Or were you there just for the interview? Did the reporters contact you for a comment?

Or did you happen to stop by when you saw the TV news crew van parked there?

I'm just curious.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
"...If I am faced with no other choice then I'll have no other choice and it's not a choice that I'll make, it'll be a choice, I feel like it's a choice someone else will make..."
--GooberTim
Sig material here.
Great job representing GCO! :righton:

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
gunsmoker said:
Yeah, good job Tim!

By the way, were you at the store to ask the clerk / owner about joining GCO?

Or were you there just for the interview? Did the reporters contact you for a comment?

Or did you happen to stop by when you saw the TV news crew van parked there?

I'm just curious.
Good question, Gunsmoker. The call came in from Chanel 2 to the palatial GCO Corporate Bunker located somewhere in downtown Atlanta (exact location is classified) and the request went out to the usual smart, attractive, well spoken representatives; but they were all unavailable. So the powers-that-be started digging and scraping, and when they got to the bottom of the barrel, what they scraped off the scoop was me. So I rushed over to the liquor store (my first visit, honestly) and managed to spit and sputter my way through the interview.

Edit to add: The defense attorney in the story, Vic Reynolds, was a judge in Marietta and was the judge that performed the wedding ceremony for me and my wife in 1999.

·
Registered
219 Posts
"...He may have seen a weapon in the belt. He may have seen a weapon in a coat. There's no telling what it is...." Vic Reynolds. :shock:

Mr. Reynold's "reasonableness standard" definition would place anyone that carries at risk. Did anyone else catch this?

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Tim said:
Good question, Gunsmoker. The call came in from Chanel 2 to the palatial GCO Corporate Bunker located somewhere in downtown Atlanta (exact location is classified) and the request went out to the usual smart, attractive, well spoken representatives; but they were all unavailable.
You were a good choi...option. :p

That camera in the face changes everything.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Viking said:
"...He may have seen a weapon in the belt. He may have seen a weapon in a coat. There's no telling what it is...." Vic Reynolds. :shock:

Mr. Reynold's "reasonableness standard" definition would place anyone that carries at risk. Did anyone else catch this?
I did. It is actually a little alarming. Say that I am CC and some antsy store owner sees my weapon print or flash from under my shirt/coat, he is allowed to draw on me if he has reason to believe he is in danger.

How would one prove they weren't posing a threat in that condition?

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
GooberTim said:
So the powers-that-be started digging and scraping, and when they got to the bottom of the barrel, what they scraped off the scoop was me
So basically they had no other choice?
And you were faced with that choice?
Which was someone else's choice?

Well you chose your words well, Tim! :righton:

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Good job, Tim and great job, store clerk!!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Great job Tim... !! :righton:

Thanks Coffee.... was wondering when we'd find out the details and you did one better... :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts