Gone

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by RURedy, Mar 22, 2018.

1. RURedy

RURedy Member

Here's a chance to own a very unique piece of firearms history. The Browning BDM (Browning Double or Dual Mode) Pistol was designed so that it could be changed from a Traditional Double Action trigger mechanism to a Double Action Only, or Revolver mode trigger mechanism with merely turning a mechanism on the slide. At one time the pistol was considered by the US Secret Service until a contractual dispute caused them to turn to another source.

The package includes one pistol with the Browning Practical Finish, five 10 rounds OEM magazines, two 15 round, craptastic ProMag magazines, the box and original paperwork. All the magazines have new Wollf springs, the pistol has a new recoil spring and extractor. I also have some miscellaneous parts, mostly springs and so forth.

This is NOT a safe queen. I shot it quite a bit in IDPA. It served me quite well and helped me win several local matches and earn a classification bump at the final SC State Match.

Used Browning 10 rounders are going to $65/each on ebay right now. You're getting five with the pistol. The ProMags are great to learn malfunction clearing skills and to use as a Barney Mag. Seriously, don't carry them as an EDC.

Trade considerations:
    CZ 527 in .223, S&W revolvers in .32 Magnum or .327 Magnum, Browning BLR in .358 Winchester, Take down BLR in .358, .308, or .223, S&W model 15, S&W Model 10 3", S&W model 64 3", S&W model 30-1, S&W model 12, preferably a 4". If you don't have one of the above listed items that you just don't want and are dying for a BDM, hit me up. Perhaps we can work something out. Can negotiate value differences.

IMG_6599.jpg IMG_6599.jpg IMG_6602.jpg IMG_6604.jpg

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

And price on this would be?

Nemo

3. RURedy

RURedy Member

Thanks for catching that slip up. The title is edited, $600 for all the goodies.

4. RURedy

RURedy Member

Edited with price reduction and expanded trade interests.

5. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

Seriously that made me bust a gut laughing...!

I have always wanted one of these, especially the 2 tone model. I wish I had the funds right now. GLWS.

RURedy likes this.
  6. RURedy

RURedy Member

Thank you sir.

7. Chad McNabb

Chad McNabb New Member

I have a s&w shield mp sub compact 45 i wil trade you..can send pics

8. RURedy

RURedy Member

Sorry I missed this. I should have closed the thread. FYI TPM means Traded Pending Meet.

9. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

I guess I also missed the TPM reference elsewhere in the thread.