Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Re: WTS Sig 1911 RCS

Get yourself a Kahr!

I've got enough titanium in my lumbar to make a S&W 642. I've carried Glocks, Baby Eagles, 1911s, J Frames, and K Frames. It gives me no issue whatsoever.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

yeah im going for the kahr.....i've carried the 1911 5" for 6 years then i went to 3" for 1 and now trying the 4"....NOPE not working any more

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,725 Posts

ringorock said:
Brand New. I mean brand new! I bought it two days ago and I didn't make the right decision. It is a great gun. But my back doesn't do well carrying 1911's any more. I have the receipt to prove that it is brand new. Comes with a box of hornady and tagua OTW belt holsters. It is nitron. I am in savannah. GFL, GWL required.

$950....steal! I'm in no hurry to sell it so sorry if I don't entertain all offers

please don't ask for pics, it is BRAND NEW
here is a link

Thanks!
http://www.sigsauer.com/products/ShowCa ... ductid=135

That's a sweet 1911. Don't give up so easily. Fight for it, man! :)

Try some different holsters, maybe even a shoulder holster.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

i have so many 1911s...its hard for any of my guns to win my favor

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts

That's a gorgeous Sig 1911. Its so pretty I think I'd OC it even if it did hurt my back.

My Sig P229 hurts my back a little bit even when OC. It really hurts it CC.

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts

gawd lawd, thats a beautiful gun...if i didnt have my kimber on order id pick up that gun in a heartbeat...good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

you guy can always pool together and make this the gpdo communal gun :righton:

·
Registered
339 Posts

Have the earlier RCS with the manhole cover. GREAT 1911 and is my OWB carry in a Galco leather high-ride holster. Paid $250 more than the seller is asking. This is a deal someone should grab NOW!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

I might move on the price a little bit if it is motivation for anyone to pick it up

·
hu huh, you said "Member"
585 Posts

Great looking 1911 !!

I used to carry a Kahr K9, but then once I felt/tried the PM9 I've carried it every since (basically ~4 years now). The MK9 is great if you don't mind a little extra heft, maybe IWB though unless you have big pockets to carry it in.

I just slip my PM9 in any pocket (in a cheap pocket holster), and ready to go. Sometimes I forget it's there, is that a bad thing? Anyways. Still missing the MK9 though, it was sweet. Kept the K9, just too good of a shooter to let go.

Sorry I didn't add anything useful to this For Sale post :shattered:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

haha :shattered: well, i just booked a family vacation to disney and saw the dent in my bank account

·
Registered
6,548 Posts

Wish you had bought this a few days sooner. I bought a Sig 1911 Carry (same exact gun except with Govt frame) the day before you bought this one. I was actually looking for an RCS, just couldn't find one. The new Sig 1911s are absolutely gorgeous guns and when you hold one and feel the action they are smooth as silk. Going to put a couple hundred rounds through my new one tomorrow.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
139 Posts

ringorock said:
haha :shattered: well, i just booked a family vacation to disney and saw the dent in my bank account
I hear ya! I just booked ours for Sept! :righton:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts

PM Sent

1 - 20 of 24 Posts