GOA taking the fight to Washington, not the NRA

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by GlockGary, Mar 29, 2018.

1. GlockGary

GlockGary Glock Block Supporter

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/27/bump-stocks-ban-dispute-may-stop-trumps-gun-restri/

"The federal government has only just begun the process of banning bump stocks for firearms, but Second Amendment groups are already lining up to challenge whatever the Justice Department produces."

. . .

"Erich Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America, said his group plans to seek out other pro-gun organizations to join a court challenge. He said attorneys are mapping out a strategy."

Will any Georgia groups be joining this fight? Will The Hammer?

2. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Oh yeah! Where's the proof? Like in a video or something. :D

GlockGary likes this.

3. Quest50

Quest50 Active Member

I might be a little out of the loop, but is GGO an arm of GOA?

Is this a legit organization, or are these the people that do more harm than good?

4. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Active Member

GGO "Georgia Gun Owners" are the morons. GOA is "Gun Owners of America", legit. They are in no way connected.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Are the Lords of Fairfax changing their tune? I'm not sure. Maybe. Maybe not. Here's Wayne's latest video. He's adamantly opposed to any semiauto firearms bans, large capacity magazine bans and firearms accessories bans. He still has a hard-on for bump stocks though. Maybe his high powered, high paid lawyers know something or are trying something we don't know about on that? Make your own opinion.

https://www.nratv.com/series/wayne-...pierre-season-3-episode-1-we-will-never-waver

6. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Let's see, we have a large, national gun rights organization clamoring for a federal gun accessory ban. When will the day arrive when we see the Momz support relaxing a single gun law? I mean the NRA has backed bans 4x times now, Momz should at least support loosening a law once. A 4:1 ratio wouldn't be great but at least it would be -more- fair. Can't we get their support on a single piece of pro gun policy, just once? I don't understand why they won't help us out like we do them. It's so unequal, and progressivism tells us above all else, equality is the highest virtue.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018