Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Creativity and classlessness are two different things.
Oh, I'm just so sick & tired of this politically correct BS. We're all gonna be DEAD someday! Let's just live a little while we're here and take the word "class" right out of the damned dictionary. I don't pretend be classy and don't ask it of others. I'd rather have everyone just be plain old REAL and drop all the condescending, holier than thou crap. If there's ever a place for raw enthusiasm it's on the football field. If you're looking for Julia Childs or Miss Manners, you won't find them on the football field. They're home placing the forks & knives in just the right place while setting the dinner table.

My definition of class: Having absolutely NONE and getting away with it! :lol:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Is that why you kept trying to get me to pull your finger? :)

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
jason1 said:
Go Dawgs and take out Tennessee for good.GA will kick
Tennessee butt.
Am I missing something???

35-14
I don't think you're the one missing something! :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Thorsen said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Is that why you kept trying to get me to pull your finger? :)
That was a big part of it.....the rest was just watching you laugh while you did it over and over again!!! :rotfl2: Absolutely "no class" but what a pisser!! :lol:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,796 Posts
Thorsen said:
college football is where the heart is at. I don't even watch professional football anymore.
+1

Good football comes from the heart, NOT from the bank account!!

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
Believe me, the last thing those kids are thinking about when the first whistle blows is the BCS system. They're laying out everything they have with one goal in mind......building memories of good times and battles fought that they'll remember years from now when most other memories simply fade away.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
jason1 said:
I'm say that UGA is better then any team around.But I'm I don't watch football much so I don't know the score and who is playing who. but I need to go with the home team always.
What??? I am no football junkie. However, you don't watch football.......you don't know who is playing.....and don't know any scores.....but make the statement that UGA is better than any team around??? With all due respect, are you serious or just looking for a reaction?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Thorsen said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Come on, jump on down off the soap box, paint your face, stand up on the bleachers, wave your arms around like a fool and enjoy yourself. THIS IS what college football is all about!!! :roll:
As my wife stated yesterday while watching the game with me, college football is where the heart is at. I don't even watch professional football anymore.
+1

However I do hate the BCS and think it is retarted.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Whoo, just got back from Jacksonville a couple of hours ago...

What a game. Picked up tickets an hour before kickoff on a whim, put 2 fingers in the air and a Georgia alum hooked us up within 30 seconds! Rushing the end zone after the first touchdown was brilliant, the energy on our half of the stadium went to 11 and definitely had an affect on how we controlled the game from then on. I won't be able to speak at a normal volume for a couple more days, but for some reason I just don't care :D

Now all we can do is win out and hope TN gets tripped up...

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,796 Posts
commodore_dude said:
Now all we can do is win out and hope TN gets tripped up...
I never thought I would say this, but we both have KY as possibly a hard game. Atleast you get to play them at home, we have to go to Lexington for that one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
VOLGRAD said:
jason1 said:
I'm say that UGA is better then any team around.But I'm I don't watch football much so I don't know the score and who is playing who. but I need to go with the home team always.
What??? I am no football junkie. However, you don't watch football.......you don't know who is playing.....and don't know any scores.....but make the statement that UGA is better than any team around??? With all due respect, are you serious or just looking for a reaction?
I just like to think that UGA has a chance and no I'm not trying to get a
reaction.The Dawgs beat Gators it looks like still are fighting back.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
The season's not over yet and Tennessee still isn't out of the SEC East race.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,796 Posts
jason1 said:
And TN took a bite out of the dogs. Don't count the Vols out yet. If it comes to a tie TN wins due to winning the head to head match.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Adam5 said:
jason1 said:
And TN took a bite out of the dogs. Don't count the Vols out yet. If it comes to a tie TN wins due to winning the head to head match.
+1

21 - 40 of 46 Posts