GO DAWGS!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by bulldog63, Oct 27, 2007.

1. bulldog63

bulldog63 Guest

I would just like to say WOOF!, WOOF!, WOOF!
    :cheers:
    :woohoo:
    :rotfl:

GEORGIA 42 Florida 30

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Yea, yea, yea.... Whatever.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:puke:

Love the classless touchdown celebration.

How can Richt keep the team from jumping on vanderbilt's logo one week and tell the team to commit a penalty another?

4. bulldog63

bulldog63 Guest

didn't mean to offend anyone but we only get to celebrate down there like once every five years.
    Apparently he felt that they need to get fired up and wanted to build the intensity. It was a pretty risky thing to tell the team to do that on the very first score. It would have looked really foolish if they had lost.

5. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'm starting to feel a little better about football now. TN is leading SC 21 - 0 at halftime.

6. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

Tennessee is out of it. South Carolina is on the decline. The Dawgs just beat Florida head to head. There's a whole new pecking order come Monday morning.

That was an INCREDIBLE WIN against Florida!! GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!

And, I might add, that was a tremendous piece of coaching by Richt and Bobo having the DAWGS storm the field after the first TD. It took those reptiles right out of their game plan and totally messed up their heads.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I'll agree with that. I LOVE seeing FL go down (even if it means GA wins)

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

This has been a weird year for the SEC. Teams that should have won have lost, and teams that were supposed to lose have won.

9. Patches

Patches Guest

It's a wonderful feeling after these many years.

As an old Georgia alumnus (class 51) my wife and I have celebrated today with our victory over Florida! As Larry Munson used to say when we won, "they will be partying big time down on St. Simons tonight". Go you hairy junk yard dogs!

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Everyone,

Remind me to keep my :censored: mouth shut when my team is leading a game.

11. merlock

merlock Active Member

Hey Adam...

Keep your :censored: mouth shut when your team is leading a game!

12. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Heh, I called my sister who is a Florida grad and started barking in her ear as soon as she answered the phone. She wasn't amused. That's ok since I don't particularly like my sister.

13. SamTay04

SamTay04 New Member

14. merlock

merlock Active Member

:shock: :? Oh, WTF...

15. jason1

jason1 New Member

I have a buddy thats a big Gators fan and I bet 20.00 that Ga wins and guess what I made some money :lol:

Go Dawgs and take out Tennessee for good.GA will kick
    Tennessee butt.

16. GrimJack

GrimJack Active Member

Go Mountaineers!!!!!!!!

Just had to throw that in there. :D

The good news for GA fans is that unless we collapse somewhere down the line you won't have to get beat by WVU in a bowl game this year. :lol:

17. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

:rotfl2:

That game was a classic! When the on-the-field cameras focused on the crowds, the slack-jawed disbelief of the GA fans drove me crazy with laughter! And when the 'Eers faked that kick, I about fell out of the apartment!

Let's Go!
    Mountaineers!
    Let's Go!
    Drink some beers!

:mrgreen:

WVU '98

P.S. - that celebration thing GA did was beyond contempt - hardly are there showings (in public on television) of such stunts that demonstrate an absolute lack of class like that coach & team pulled off. Richt and the program should probably be cause for NCAA penalties/sanctions for crap like that. It's wondered why pro athletes and pro sports are like they are: apparently it starts in the collegiate ranks.

Richt: What an asshat. :shakehead:

18. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

WOW.....spoken like a true puritan. The game of football is much more emotion and enthusiasm than anything else and I have to differ with you. Not because it was my Dawgs, but because, in my opinion, that was an absolutely brilliant piece of coaching. In 20 short seconds, that move not only put one team in the mindset and emotional position to believe they'd win, it also took the reptiles out of the game mentally. Coaching is much more than X's & O's......it's being creative enough to find ways to make your players psychologically ready to execute them with emotion and intensity. Richt showed pure genius AND set the tone for victory early both on the grass and in the stands. You can't ask for more than that from a coach.

Come on, jump on down off the soap box, paint your face, stand up on the bleachers, wave your arms around like a fool and enjoy yourself. THIS IS what college football is all about!!! :roll:

19. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

The SEC is definately getting interesting. The door has been opened for GA and TN to finish in a tie atop the SEC East. With the edge going to TN, due to our win over GA. The question becomes, will both teams run the table for on the last of their SEC games, or will one have another SEC loss? GA has Ar and KY left, both games are in Athens. TN has 3 conference games left, AR and Vandy are home games, but we have to play KY in Lexington. The next question is, will either one be able to beat LSU for the SEC championship?

20. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

As my wife stated yesterday while watching the game with me, college football is where the heart is at. I don't even watch professional football anymore.