Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found a gun I would be willing to put my Glock down for. We got a Dan Wesson Guardian 45 in yesterday. :love:

I have held the Cbob abd Vbob but they didn't feel *right*. That Guardian is the best feeling gun I have EVER felt. Too bad I don't have $1500. :(

·
Banned
136 Posts
I should probably know, but where is this? I shouldn't but I may have to come take a look.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Careful mathar once you have some experience with a proper grip angle and trigger you never go back.

:runaway: :hide:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kmartphoto said:
Careful mathar once you have some experience with a proper grip angle and trigger you never go back.

:runaway: :hide:
I compete with and custom build 1911's on the side so I know the platform pretty well....just never had one that felt good enough to carry daily. :wink:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Bounce said:
I should probably know, but where is this? I shouldn't but I may have to come take a look.
It's probably in Savannah.

·
Registered
945 Posts
mathar1 said:
Finally found a gun I would be willing to put my Glock down for. We got a Dan Wesson Guardian 45 in yesterday. :love:

I have held the Cbob abd Vbob but they didn't feel *right*. That Guardian is the best feeling gun I have EVER felt. Too bad I don't have $1500. :(
I am looking at the M&P 9 if I were to carry a subcompact semi auto it would be the M&P9c not the G26 I seen many weapons in classes I teach and the M&P's have never choked up after 2,3,4 hundred rounds same with Glocks. I will be at ED's Public Safety on Thursday checking one out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts