Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can get a decent glock front sight tool around atlanta? i ordered a hi-viz one and it stripped out on me...made out of aluminum...i need a good steel one...i see ed browns tool online for $13 and glocks oem one for $35...id just like to get it today if anybody knows...thx!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Have you contacted Glock? They are in Smyrna, GA. Maybe they have them at that location and would sell you one as a walk in customer.

I have heard they will do most work while you wait if you want them to do it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah ive been to glock a couple times to have a couple different pistols serviced...i just want the tool for myself, thx for the suggestion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
ga_trucklvr said:
Have you contacted Glock? They are in Smyrna, GA. Maybe they have them at that location and would sell you one as a walk in customer.

I have heard they will do most work while you wait if you want them to do it.
This! A friend of mine took his Glock to Smyrna with a loose front sight. The armorer tightened the sight and provided my friend with a front sight tool to boot. All free of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thats awesome if they gave your friend the tool for free...thx for the suggestion u guys, may have to make another trip over there...not far from my house, just need the time!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,120 Posts
SW_Sigma said:
Does anyone know where i can get a decent glock front sight tool around atlanta?


Harbor Freight?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,560 Posts
SW_Sigma said:
Well thats awesome if they gave your friend the tool for free...thx for the suggestion u guys, may have to make another trip over there...not far from my house, just need the time!
All he had to do was ask nicely. :righton:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top