Glock front sight tool

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by SW_Sigma, Jan 5, 2011.

1. SW_Sigma

SW_Sigma New Member

Does anyone know where i can get a decent glock front sight tool around atlanta? i ordered a hi-viz one and it stripped out on me...made out of aluminum...i need a good steel one...i see ed browns tool online for $13 and glocks oem one for $35...id just like to get it today if anybody knows...thx!

2. ga_trucklvr

ga_trucklvr Member

Have you contacted Glock? They are in Smyrna, GA. Maybe they have them at that location and would sell you one as a walk in customer.

I have heard they will do most work while you wait if you want them to do it.

3. SW_Sigma

SW_Sigma New Member

Yeah ive been to glock a couple times to have a couple different pistols serviced...i just want the tool for myself, thx for the suggestion.

4. dam294

dam294 Active Member

This! A friend of mine took his Glock to Smyrna with a loose front sight. The armorer tightened the sight and provided my friend with a front sight tool to boot. All free of course.

5. SW_Sigma

SW_Sigma New Member

Well thats awesome if they gave your friend the tool for free...thx for the suggestion u guys, may have to make another trip over there...not far from my house, just need the time!

6. Archangel

Archangel Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Harbor Freight?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

7. dam294

dam294 Active Member

All he had to do was ask nicely. :righton: