Glock certified armorer

Discussion in 'Training' started by mathar1, Oct 21, 2010.

1. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

Went to the basic armorer course held by the Ga Port Police Dept. Had a great time and learned a few things that will help out. Like to give a shout out to Lt Polston and my other Port Police buddies for sneaking me a spot in a LE only class. :righton:

2. Signal 69

Signal 69 Member

Join the GSSF (Glock Sport Shooting Foundation) for $35.00 and you can take the basic course for $150.00 anyone can do it and not have to be LE just call Glock and try to get in the next class you pass your cert is good for 3 years.

3. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

You can take the course for $150 if you are an active law enforcement or military officer, a private security officer, a GLOCK Stocking Dealer/Range program employee or a current GSSF member.

Of course, you can also browse the Internet and find a PDF copy of the basic armorer's course manual for free. Except you won't get the certificate and be a "certified Glock armorer" as it pertains to ordering parts direct from Glock.

4. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

Or the LE Discount u can get in addition to your regular GSSF discount...btw Eds Public Safety does honour the Armorers cert so you dont have to order directly from glock.

5. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

Yes, that's right, I forgot about that.
    Certified armorers may order parts from Glock, at a discount. You may also purchase two Glocks at the LE price. Your armorer's certificate is good for 3 years.
    As a GSSF member, you may purchase one Glock per year at the GSSF price.