Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought this up once before as a weighted compensator, but whats with the meat tenderizer look?

I guess for face value it means you can use your Glock as blunt weapon?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
tactical mall ninja accessory

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have rail, will use - don't need no stinkin' flashlight or laser?

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FmrPFCBob said:
Hmm ... getting GlockBlocked? :cantsay:
I like that :lol:

I think I might actually get one just for my BBQ set. So I can freak out family and neighbors as I bludgeon our steaks and burgers!

·
Administrator
7,152 Posts
You need to install one of those "things that go up" to make it complete.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
FmrPFCBob said:
Yeah, because if the bullets don't stop the BG getting popped in the face from that thing will ...
And it will stump the CSI team assigned to the case.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
IIRC its to stop someone from taking the weapon out of battery bypressing on the muzzle.

·
Registered
438 Posts
At first look I thought is was a Glockarizer!

Then you mentioned Meat Tenderizer so I guess I was right.

·
Just a Man
6,065 Posts
Ashe said:
IIRC its to stop someone from taking the weapon out of battery bypressing on the muzzle.
I was thinking the same thing. It's the newest CQB thing. :shattered:

·
Registered
798 Posts
rainmaker said:
What's really funny is that it looks like the Glock Block has it's own rail so you could double up. if you can find a flashlight with a rail you could then add a laser, too. At some point it would also function as a mono-pod.

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
jlw253 said:
rainmaker said:
What's really funny is that it looks like the Glock Block has it's own rail so you could double up. if you can find a flashlight with a rail you could then add a laser, too. At some point it would also function as a mono-pod.
Nah, put the bayonet on it. :shattered:

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
It's that fully automatic pre-heat gas block incendiary chamber barrel shroud thingie that goes up. Basically it's like a spark plug silencer for your ammunition. It heats up the bullet when you fire so that the gasses expand even faster making the velocity of the muzzle speed recoil with a quieter yards per inch for each second of the caliber. This allows you to silently shoot through schools from a moving vehicle half a mile away.

It was first invented in Russia for terrorists where they make fully automatic AK47 assault bullets.

[/sarcasm]

·
Senior Mumbler
6,671 Posts
45_Fan said:
jlw253 said:
rainmaker said:
Nah, put the bayonet on it. :shattered:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts