Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a Glock 27 and would like to have the sights replaced with night sights. Was thinking of asking the folks at Adventure Outdoors to install them. Any other suggestions?

·
Under Scrutiny
19,384 Posts
Glock will do it just for the price of the sights. I think they offer two kinds. Their own and ?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Definitely take it to Glock. Bring all the magazines with you. They will check out your gun and sometimes they give you brand new magazines if the ones you bring in are old. After you park, the guard at the entrance will zip tie your gun so it's best to have it unloaded before you get there.

It only took about 30 minutes for me, but I've heard it can take up to an hour.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have the glock nite sights on my G27, and really like them.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'll be there first thing in the AM getting night sights (Christmas present -- thanks Tracy) installed and having my Gen 4 23 checked out after its first 1k rounds.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Argh. Glock is already closed for the holidays.

Would have been nice if they'd said that when I called their recording yesterday to confirm their hours today. :evil:

·
Registered
798 Posts
@SongDogSniper The recording is vague so I'm not certain that they're closed for the duration of next week. Wouldn't head up there tomorrow, though.

I'd suggest calling their main number in the MORNING before you head out. That would have saved me a trip today.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It might be due to Tritium being illegal in Europe. I have night sights on my Sig and I love them. It is interesting to think about them glowing 24x7 in the dark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts