Glock 26

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Firearms' started by peashooter, Mar 30, 2007.

1. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Anyone know who has the Glock 26 at good prices. Like i'm in Walton Cty. Thanks

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You may not want to drive this far but... 400 loan and pawn near the North Georgia outlets has good/fair prices on Glocks.

3. JustAdam

JustAdam New Member

i went by 400 today and the price on the 26 was 489, same as the pawn shop on 20 in cumming.

anyone know of a better price?

4. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Thanks justadam i thought of a G26 but i've changed my mind i would rather have a G19. I appreciate you letting me know. By the way all my Dads family is from Cummings.

5. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

when I was G19 shopping all places were within $5 of each other except I bought mine at the firing lane and they gave me free range time to play after I bought it so that saved me another $40. He actually gave my friend and I time.

6. peashooter

peashooter New Member

glockgirl where is the firing lane. Thanks

7. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

in Athens. http://www.firinglane.com

i paid $498 for mine and included NIB gun and all the glock stuf like lock, manual, cleaning rod, 2 mags, case, and background check. if you are active duty or LEO you can get one at clyde armory for $399

8. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Are you talking about Franklins. Thanks i used to go there all the time. Im not very far from there.

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Ed's in Marietta was $479 or $489 a few months ago. I'm not sure if they still are though.

10. glockgirl

glockgirl New Member

No not franklin's but they are beside it. sorta beside and behind. franklins does not have a good glock selection and has to order them and a g19 was $519.

If you want to go there just PM me and I will meet you and show you where it is...

11. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Thanks for the offer glockgirl i'll let you know.

12. maggie

maggie New Member

G19 or 26

Which one are you looking for ? I saw od/black 26 and black 26 at Hilltop Pawn in Snellville, $499 I think

13. peashooter

peashooter New Member

Thanks maggie and all who tried to help. I found a G19 3rd gen. It is like new in the box and plus nite sites. Purchased from an individual at a very good price. Now to find the most reasonable ammo for carry and for practice. Thanks again

14. JustAdam

JustAdam New Member

Good Pea, now can someone find me a 26 for a good price? or better price? i can find for $498 all day, and the used were like $450(no great deal there). anyone have any help?

do i just go for the PT111?

15. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You are not going to find a new G26 for better than $490ish unless you get the LEO discount.

16. maggie

maggie New Member

G 26

I think Eastman has a show this weekend around Atlanta, but if only one of the big dealers show up, then the prices are not as good. Guns America has a seller, Carlton something, that usually has 465-475 on most Glocks,but I don't know what part of GA. they are in. Ordance Outsellers is in Cobb Cty.

17. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Carlton Outdoors? Those guys are in Valdosta. There is a dealer from north Georgia that vends at the Eastman shows that sells glocks for $465 or so.

18. JustAdam

JustAdam New Member

where do i find information on the gun show? are they worth attending? is there a door charge and then the same prices inside as the stores?

19. triggerman357

triggerman357 New Member

Gunshows are cool you if buy from a private seller. If you buy from a gun dealer, pay with cash or they might charge you with a 3% surcharge for using a credit card. I bought my Glock 23 from private seller for $450 with three 13rd mags. I paid cash and no tax. When I bought my Glock 27 for $479, the sales tax pushed price to over $500. The best deals come from private sellers, and paying with cash. I believe the Eastman Gunshows normally charge $7 at door.

20. ahlongslide

ahlongslide New Member

http://www.ordnanceoutsellers.com has them NIB for $470 and is based in Marietta, he will meet you at a FFL since he has no physical store. I met him at a dealer (that he suggested) that wouldn't charge transfer fee. He also has factory refurbished 1st and 2nd gen for $400. Call and talk to Jerry (the owner) he is very nice. Extra mags are $15.

I'm always tempted to buy out of state or from individuals though, so that I don't have to pay the 7% sales tax.

Excuse me if I do (or did) something wrong in this post, it is my first one.

-adam