Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
You may not want to drive this far but... 400 loan and pawn near the North Georgia outlets has good/fair prices on Glocks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i went by 400 today and the price on the 26 was 489, same as the pawn shop on 20 in cumming.

anyone know of a better price?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks justadam i thought of a G26 but i've changed my mind i would rather have a G19. I appreciate you letting me know. By the way all my Dads family is from Cummings.

·
Registered
997 Posts
when I was G19 shopping all places were within $5 of each other except I bought mine at the firing lane and they gave me free range time to play after I bought it so that saved me another $40. He actually gave my friend and I time.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,869 Posts
JustAdam said:
i went by 400 today and the price on the 26 was 489, same as the pawn shop on 20 in cumming.

anyone know of a better price?
Ed's in Marietta was $479 or $489 a few months ago. I'm not sure if they still are though.

·
Registered
997 Posts
No not franklin's but they are beside it. sorta beside and behind. franklins does not have a good glock selection and has to order them and a g19 was $519.

If you want to go there just PM me and I will meet you and show you where it is...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks maggie and all who tried to help. I found a G19 3rd gen. It is like new in the box and plus nite sites. Purchased from an individual at a very good price. Now to find the most reasonable ammo for carry and for practice. Thanks again

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good Pea, now can someone find me a 26 for a good price? or better price? i can find for $498 all day, and the used were like $450(no great deal there). anyone have any help?

do i just go for the PT111?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
You are not going to find a new G26 for better than $490ish unless you get the LEO discount.

·
Registered
935 Posts
G 26

I think Eastman has a show this weekend around Atlanta, but if only one of the big dealers show up, then the prices are not as good. Guns America has a seller, Carlton something, that usually has 465-475 on most Glocks,but I don't know what part of GA. they are in. Ordance Outsellers is in Cobb Cty.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Carlton Outdoors? Those guys are in Valdosta. There is a dealer from north Georgia that vends at the Eastman shows that sells glocks for $465 or so.

·
Registered
42 Posts
where do i find information on the gun show? are they worth attending? is there a door charge and then the same prices inside as the stores?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Gunshows are cool you if buy from a private seller. If you buy from a gun dealer, pay with cash or they might charge you with a 3% surcharge for using a credit card. I bought my Glock 23 from private seller for $450 with three 13rd mags. I paid cash and no tax. When I bought my Glock 27 for $479, the sales tax pushed price to over $500. The best deals come from private sellers, and paying with cash. I believe the Eastman Gunshows normally charge $7 at door.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
http://www.ordnanceoutsellers.com has them NIB for $470 and is based in Marietta, he will meet you at a FFL since he has no physical store. I met him at a dealer (that he suggested) that wouldn't charge transfer fee. He also has factory refurbished 1st and 2nd gen for $400. Call and talk to Jerry (the owner) he is very nice. Extra mags are $15.

I'm always tempted to buy out of state or from individuals though, so that I don't have to pay the 7% sales tax.

Excuse me if I do (or did) something wrong in this post, it is my first one.

-adam

1 - 20 of 28 Posts