Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my Glock 26 (9 mm sub-compact).

Details:
Original owner
Generation 3 (grip stippling & finger grooves, no accessory rail).
Round count? It was never a range gun so probably less than 500.
Pristine, no scratches, gouges or marks.
Accuracy? Well, you saw the wife's target (remember it was first time shooting).

Includes:
2x 10 round magazines, both with Pierce +1 extenders.
Trijicons installed less than a year ago, 3 green dots.
Plastic Glock factory belt holster.
Leather Galco IWB holster.
Original tupperware box.
Note: the ankle holster is not included at this price, see below.

Asking Price:
$450 FTF in Athens area.

I will be traveling this weekend and likely will be unable to check PMs from Friday morning - Sunday evening so let's get this thing sold before I leave.

Selling since I daily carry my Glock 30. I really don't need 2 sub-compacts. I will likely purchase a new Glock 19 and put XS Big Dots on it as a replacement. Can you tell I have been reading Ken's posts?

Pics removed 10/14

I also have a like new Fobus ankle holster for the Glock 26/27 that has been worn no more than 3 times. Paid over $40 new.
I will separate this from the pistol or add it to the price.

Asking Price:
$25 plus actual S&H.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
budder said:
You're not going to have any guns left, soon. :(
Sure I am. Didn't you read all the post? I am going to pick up a Glock 19 to replace this one. I think I am addicted to the entire buy/sell/trade thing now. It's all about the hunt.

·
16,485 Posts
I read, but for three transactions, you're going to be down a gun! That's not a good trend. I can totally understand enjoying the hunt, though. I used to be that way with computer stuff.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Horse trading with guns can be VERY addictive. I feel like a frickin' stock broker some days---buy, sell, trade...repeat.... :lol:

·
Registered
6,127 Posts
PM sent! And, Sharky gonna be plenty pissed at you! :lol:

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Fobus ankle holster is still available. PM me if you are interested. I will likely re-list it separately later today.

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ptsmith24 said:
That sold quickly...
In an hour. Much quicker than the Beretta. I guess when you go out on a limb with something nobody knows much about, you have to be patient. Glocks or Sigs (of HKs) usually go quickly.

I have a FTF this afternoon to "unload" the Beretta. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Bulldawg182 said:
Sweet piece!! However I am happy with mine plus the price I paid for mine was $399, minus the holster and the mag extensions. But as always would have loved to buy yours in support of a member in the forum!

Glad it sold quick for you!

Sorry to hear you got rid of it. I LOVE MINE!!!!!!

·
Tactical Statistician
13,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sharky said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Sweet piece!! However I am happy with mine plus the price I paid for mine was $399, minus the holster and the mag extensions. But as always would have loved to buy yours in support of a member in the forum!

Glad it sold quick for you!

Sorry to hear you got rid of it. I LOVE MINE!!!!!!
that is a good price, i just needed more since i had the trijicons on it. i love the gun, just thinking about replacing it with a g19 since i have another sub-compact.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts