Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago, I purchased another G19, because, well, just because everybody needs a 1/2 dozen or so!!!

I decided I wanted to so something to make it a little different from everybody else who had one, so I talked to Brian at Ott Gun Works.

He showed me a lot of info, I browsed through a lot of pictures on the internet, and I came up with this:

It is a new in box, never fired, Duracoated in ACU Deep Gray Green, ACU Light Tan, ACU Gray Green, and then a Matte Clear Coat.

Brian applied all the patterns by hand, and assures me there is not another in the world exactly like this one. He even did 3 magazine bases for me.

I like it a lot, and so far everybody that has seen it has been impressed with his work.

The pictures do not do the work he did justice.

Jerry

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I was in Brian's shop the other day before he was finished with this and I got to see it about 1/3 of the way finished.
When he told me what he was doing.....
a Digital Camo Glock 19.
My response was - WHAT??????

But now that I see the finished project....
I'm just :mrgreen:

It looks fantastic.
:righton:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Jerry that G19 is bad ass for sure, I"m going to Brian's tomorrow see what he can do for my G22.... :righton: :righton: :righton:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Beautiful work - rough price?

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
pml said:
Beautiful work - rough price?
If you have to ask ....
you can't afford it.

Just kidding.
I don't know but I do know that Brian's work is very reasonable.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was very reasonable, in my opinion.

Contact Brain, here on GPDO, and he will be happy to quote you prices.

I can tell you that the prices are based on how much you want. The more you want to add to the project, the more it cost.

Mine was three colors, all hand applied, and then clear coated. He also did all of the parts that you can not see. The whole inside of the slide, grip, etc, are coated with the base coat.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I'll ask! :lol:

I have a couple of ideas.
thanks,

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
geez man, you're making me have serious thoughts about an idea I had for a paint job now... not quite that, but now that I see someone is local can do nice work! (I know I would probably fudge it up).

·
Just a Man
6,056 Posts
That is a really cool looking Glock. Very nice. Is that 19 for when it snows in North Georgia?

·
Super Moderator
7,120 Posts
kwikrnu said:
It looks good, but looks like a toy.

Must be kwick's G-Lock....

:lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I saw a Glock like this in Jasper at the Bargain Barn. It was digital camo, but green shades. It looked great in person so I'm sure yours is awesome!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Brian does a fantastic job.

He told me right up front, that it would take about a month, because he wanted to make sure every stencil was put on perfect, and everything lined up exactly the way it was supposed to.

He did not want a bunch of "fuzzy" edges in the camo.

I would not hesitate to take anything to him.

Time for the next project!!!!

Jerry

1 - 20 of 26 Posts