Globalist Obama Trashes American Sovereignty

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Sep 21, 2016.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/globalist-obama-trashes-america-sovereignty/

Amazing how every president who gets elected now turns out to be a globalist, isn't it? Isn't that a little fishy to anybody else here?

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Not fishy to me. This wicked world lies under satan's sway - I John 5:19.

The devil wants all countries in the same neat basket to make it easier to better control them. This is the reason people push for the one world order whether they realize it or not.

We are in the End Times. Be ready and watch. If you miss the Rapture, you can still be saved by believing the Gospel even then. However, once one takes the mark of the beast, there is no hope of salvation, because that will be your final and ultimate rejection of the Spirit of Grace.

3. EJR914

Its true, we certainly could be nearing the ends of times with so many world leaders talking about globalization and one world this and that. Its fairly wild. It does talk about it in the Bible. What you speak is true, I just don't know if this is really it, if this is really nearing the end or not. It also says that nobody knows the day or time it will happen.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  4. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Right. We won't know the day or hour. But I believe we can know if we are in the neighborhood. It's getting very near. I'm guessing (not predicting) that the youngest today will see it in their lifetime.

5. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I wonder of there are any upcoming openings at the UN for senior management positions, like Secretary General for instance? hmmmm....

6. EJR914

You bet your butt there probably is a position opening