GFODL is CLOSED?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by thebugman, Feb 11, 2006.

1. thebugman

thebugman New Member

Date added 02/09/06: Location: All of Georgia

Due to an apparent hijack attempt by one or more of the trusted members of the GFODL I am forced to close it down. Copyrighted material has been stolen and a new site created.

This highjack includes massive copyright infringements. Including but not limited to forum post, articles, firearms license database information and images. In fact the thief's site contains total duplications of information contained on the GFODL. Once again people I thought I could trust with the inner workings of the GFODL have e effectively slammed the door on the GFODL..

In order to get the GFODL back on it's feet I need a web master and other people dedicated to making positive changes to the Georgia firearm laws. If you are interested in making a difference for Georgia firearm owners contact

What the heck is going on?

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

LLLLLLLLong story that is still on-going so I cannot go into details.

However I will say that this is the new site he is referring to and there is most certainly another side to the story.

3. thebugman

thebugman New Member

I certainly hope it can be worked out for the sake of all of us who get to use these forums. I can certainly see the benefits for the GFODL, and Georgiapacking websites. I know how much time it takes to keep these site up and running and I certainly appreciate that.