Getting An Oil Change Today

Discussion in 'Citizens Encounters' started by OldWoreOutMarine, Mar 30, 2018.

1. OldWoreOutMarine

OldWoreOutMarine Active Member

I was heading out to my truck after paying for an oil change at a local shop in Statesboro when I noticed this male person looking at the stickers on the back window of my pickup. I walked over to near where he was and heard him say what makes the idiot owner of this truck think I want anyone fighting for my right to bear arms they should be fighting to rid the world of them. I started to jump right in it but instead just said yeah the nerve of these gun nuts and left it at that. I walked to the driver’s door opened it turned around and looked at the man and said you Sir have a great day and I will continue to fight for your right to bear arms and I might add that I have already fought for your sorry ass in a couple of wars so that you have the right to voice your opinion. He just stood there saying nothing else as I got in and drove off. I guess he would have crapped a brick had he seen that big old 45 under my shirt. I feel good about the whole thing.
    A pic of my dirty truck.

DSCN0378.JPG

TimBob, Archangel and Bkite like this.
  2. jsaund22

jsaund22 Computer Ninjaneer

Unfortunately, we have one or two like that hanging around the Boro. Most likely involved with the college, somehow.

3. OldWoreOutMarine

OldWoreOutMarine Active Member

Statesboro is fast becoming the liberal point between Savannah and Atlanta. GSU being the main reason I guess.

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

At least you didn't get him riled up enough to start lobbing rocks at you! :lol:

5. mdlott

mdlott Member

That place has apparently changed immensely since I left in 96.

6. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

yeah - the nerve of some people - fighting for your constitutional rights because you're too stupid to do it yourself....