Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get Your Egg Nog, cookie, and pie ingredients NOW, Before they are illegal! Seriously....

I just saw on the news that kids are snorting NUTMEG. Apparently, nutmeg contains a drug that induces euphoria, like other drugs snorted. DEA is considering making purchase of large quanities illegal. Two deaths have been reported. :shock:

Wow.... :sly: Maybe the deaths were due to the nuts plugging their airways? (Like my kids stuffing puffed rice up their nose as babies?) :? Nope....

I feel like such a criminal after using my grinder and enjoying the scent!

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Mristicin", an organic compound known to induce euphoria, visual distortions and even hallucinations when ingested in a large quantity.

Who'da thunk it?

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Guess that's why I just heard "nutmeg dealer" as an insult the other day :sly:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Is there no end to it? If people want to get high they will find ANY way to do it so frigging let em. Make drugs legal...declare an end to the war on drugs and TAX the crap out of it.Use the money saved on the ridiculous drug "war" to pay down the debt. :sly:

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Nutmeg will now be moved to the pharmacy and you'll have to show your ID to get your FDA regulated amount.

Nutz. :screwy:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
I don't think getting high on nutmeg is a new thing. I could have sworn that I heard prisoners used to get high off of it way back when. Also, what would be considered a large quantity to the DEA?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts