Get Your Egg Nog, cookie, and pie ingredients NOW

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Match10, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Match10

Match10 Active Member

Get Your Egg Nog, cookie, and pie ingredients NOW, Before they are illegal! Seriously....

I just saw on the news that kids are snorting NUTMEG. Apparently, nutmeg contains a drug that induces euphoria, like other drugs snorted. DEA is considering making purchase of large quanities illegal. Two deaths have been reported. :shock:

Wow.... :sly: Maybe the deaths were due to the nuts plugging their airways? (Like my kids stuffing puffed rice up their nose as babies?) :? Nope....

I feel like such a criminal after using my grinder and enjoying the scent! [​IMG]

2. Match10

Match10 Active Member

"Mristicin", an organic compound known to induce euphoria, visual distortions and even hallucinations when ingested in a large quantity.

Who'da thunk it?

3. commodore_dude

commodore_dude Active Member

Guess that's why I just heard "nutmeg dealer" as an insult the other day :sly:

4. mathar1

mathar1 New Member

Is there no end to it? If people want to get high they will find ANY way to do it so frigging let em. Make drugs legal...declare an end to the war on drugs and TAX the crap out of it.Use the money saved on the ridiculous drug "war" to pay down the debt. :sly:

5. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

Agree 100%, but do I have to pay a higher tax on nutmeg? :(

6. N.T.F.S.

N.T.F.S. Active Member

What will they think of next, perhaps inhaling the Reddi Whip cans for the nitrous

7. Taurus92

Taurus92 Well-Known Member

Nutmeg will now be moved to the pharmacy and you'll have to show your ID to get your FDA regulated amount.

Nutz. :screwy:

8. Campeck1911

Campeck1911 New Member

People already do that. It's called a whip-it :shattered:

9. lespaulplayer

lespaulplayer New Member

I don't think getting high on nutmeg is a new thing. I could have sworn that I heard prisoners used to get high off of it way back when. Also, what would be considered a large quantity to the DEA?

10. pyromaster

pyromaster Member

Agreed.
    People have been getting high off nutmeg since the 1600s