Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
THen how come some of the joined dates on the member list are prior to 2/7/2006??

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Mafuta54 said:
THen how come some of the joined dates on the member list are prior to 2/7/2006??
There was probably an older forum that they used, then transfered the users.

Happy Birthday GPDO!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
Rammstein said:
Mafuta54 said:
There was probably an older forum that they used, then transfered the users.
Correct!
What do I win? :D

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
February 9th was the 1 year anniversary of GPO.
And a good bit of information you have packed in here, too! :D

I just wanted to take a moment to give you a hand (there is no standing ovation emoticon) for all the work you put into this site to create it and refine it into the machine that now strikes fear into the hearts of recalcitrant probate judges everywhere! Anybody with a few keystrokes can now see through their ploys!

Thanks, GS1!

=D>

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
After all, just whom did we think this probate court employee was talking about?

havoc1 said:
When I again inquired about the temp (I forgot my birth cert the first visit), I was told that the county does not issue them. I pointed out that state law specifies that they will be issued. Her response? "Where are you getting all this? The internet? I wish people would stop posting that stuff, because it just isn't true!"

·
Registered
80 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
I just wanted to take a moment to give you a hand (there is no standing ovation emoticon) for all the work you put into this site to create it and refine it into the machine that now strikes fear into the hearts of recalcitrant probate judges everywhere! Anybody with a few keystrokes can now see through their ploys!

Thanks, GS1!

=D>
There's my new vocabulary word for the day :)

Happy (belated) birthday GP!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Gunstar1 said:
February 9th was the 1 year anniversary of GPO.
And a good bit of information you have packed in here, too! :D

Thanks, GS1!

=D>
Here, Here!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would like to also add my congrats on the 1st birthday. And as a member of both the old forum and GPO, I would especially like to thank Gunstar1 and Malum Prohibitum for their effort and time. I don't get to post much, but I do make it a point to read and learn from all the postings at least once or twice a month.

So "thanks" to the both of you and all the other posters...this is a very informative and well run site. I have taken to passing out GCO applications to everyone I know who is a shooter (mine is in the mail)

Dadx4

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.