Georgiacarry.org - New!

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 26, 2006.

1. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Is it coincidence that tomorrow is payday? :lol:

15$ is cheap to join. I'll send that and my 35$ donation tomorrow after work.

2. ber950

ber950 Active Member

Check is in the mail :D

3. murrybird

murrybird New Member

:D got my letter the other day in the mail and will be sending it out tommorrow. Thank goodness that we have a local group to help us gun folks out. keep up the good work.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

GCO's board took a unanimous vote. The board decided that from time to time it may assist members when such assistance will advance the goals of the organization. GCO will no longer offer assistance to non-members, as resources (time and money) are limited.

Such assistance can take many forms, including writing letters, speaking to elected representatives, and, on rare occasions when it is deemed in the best interest of GCO's goals (which most of you no doubt share), GCO will consider litigation.

This policy is fairest to all concerned and makes sure GCO's resources are used where it counts - for GCO's members and, most importantly, for the goals of GCO.

GCO memberships

:wink:

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

A GCO membership is something I'll pay for as soon as I get a cash injection from my part time job.

I'm glad school is out so I can finally have money to buy things again.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I remember those days, I think that is where my obsession with Taco Bell came from. $5 gets you full and have some food left over for later.

7. Molon Labe

Molon Labe New Member

As well as a nice case of e-coli :puke:

8. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I try to stay away from vegtables (not good for you) so I tend no to eat the things with lettuce and tomatoes. :D :wink:

9. Mike from Philly

Mike from Philly New Member

Ramon Noodles with chunks of salami is how I lived in college.

What is odd, I always had money for beer and ski lift tickets.

10. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Ramen.....I have been living on ramen for the last semester. I started cooking fresh meals, but that takes too much time and effort.