1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Check is in the mail :D

·
Registered
943 Posts
:D got my letter the other day in the mail and will be sending it out tommorrow. Thank goodness that we have a local group to help us gun folks out. keep up the good work.

·
68,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GCO's board took a unanimous vote. The board decided that from time to time it may assist members when such assistance will advance the goals of the organization. GCO will no longer offer assistance to non-members, as resources (time and money) are limited.

Such assistance can take many forms, including writing letters, speaking to elected representatives, and, on rare occasions when it is deemed in the best interest of GCO's goals (which most of you no doubt share), GCO will consider litigation.

This policy is fairest to all concerned and makes sure GCO's resources are used where it counts - for GCO's members and, most importantly, for the goals of GCO.

GCO memberships

:wink:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
A GCO membership is something I'll pay for as soon as I get a cash injection from my part time job.

I'm glad school is out so I can finally have money to buy things again.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Rammstein said:
A GCO membership is something I'll pay for as soon as I get a cash injection from my part time job.

I'm glad school is out so I can finally have money to buy things again.
I remember those days, I think that is where my obsession with Taco Bell came from. $5 gets you full and have some food left over for later.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Molon Labe said:
I remember those days, I think that is where my obsession with Taco Bell came from. $5 gets you full and have some food left over for later.
As well as a nice case of e-coli :puke:
I try to stay away from vegtables (not good for you) so I tend no to eat the things with lettuce and tomatoes. :D :wink:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Ramen.....I have been living on ramen for the last semester. I started cooking fresh meals, but that takes too much time and effort.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts