Georgia Gov Candidates on 2nd Amd.

Discussion in 'GA Laws and Politics' started by Savvy Jack, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

1. Barns - Nothing on Website - http://www.roy2010.com/index.php

2. Deal -
    Nothing about Self Defense!

http://www.dealforgovernor.com/v-2ndamend.php

3. Monds -
    All about self defense!

http://www.votemonds.com/issues/2nd-amendment/

2. Montieth

Montieth Active Member

Didn't Monds give us some really weird responses at the GCO Political Meet and Greet a year back?

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I remember something weird, but can remember exactly what it was.

4. XLInfidel

XLInfidel New Member

You've piqued my curiosity. Anyone know?

5. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I do not remember anything wishy-washy about Monds' response at the event referenced. Austin Scott definitely stood out as he did not agree with GCO and believed in (his words) "reasonable" restrictions on second amendment liberties. As far as I know Monds has always held that the second amendment is clear and concise and that it codifies a natural right to self-defense as well as as a final bulwark against tyrannical rule. I can recall no occasion on which I have heard the man speak wherein he was in any way, shape or form acceptable to limiting the liberties of law abiding citizenry and I have heard the man speak on probably a dozen occasions now, including the event referenced.

6. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

You are probably right, Thorsen. I must be confusing candidates.

7. budone1967

budone1967 Die Hard GCO Recruiter

I'm voting for Deal tomorrow.

8. freeman101

freeman101 New Member

Deal got my vote on Friday. Had a choice of two crooks hope I picked the best crook. LOL

9. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I beg to differ. You had the choice of two career politicians with serious "ethical" issues in their past, or you could have chosen a man who is not a career politician with none of the same self-serving "ethical" issues in his past. I suspect you chose to vote strategically instead of following your convictions. And at the risk of making you angry, that is why we as a nation and a state are in the situation we are in today; because people do not vote their convictions but vote for the lesser evil among the two main parties.

10. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Now THAT is what I call throwing away a vote.

11. freeman101

freeman101 New Member

i agree with both!!

12. Savvy Jack

Savvy Jack Banned

My feelings were that the candidates in general need to understand the The People have spoken. WTP appear to be giving the Reps another chance to work for The People. I say if that doesn't work then They better vote as needed to return our country. I voted for Reps for US offices and Libs for state offices. I am ready for the correct change but it will be slow!