Georgia Carry Needs A Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by Hayman, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hayman

Hayman New Member

I have been a GCO member for 2 years now and while on Facebook I noticed GCO doesn't have a Facebook page. I am a Mass Communications Major at the University of West Georgia and I have seen examples where social media has helped organizations and companies gain new followers from the use of social media. I feel that GCO could use a Facebook page and, if allowed, I would love to make and update this page for GCO. Just wanted to see what some of you guys think.

*EDIT* I have found the page with a big thanks to The Math Teacher! :righton: Sorry that I didn't see it at first, just making sure that we have as much publicity as possible!

2. Rugerer

Rugerer GeePeeDoHolic

I thought there WAS a FaceBook page. Someone said they learned from FB about the impending story on 11-Alive regarding the airport, as I recall.

3. Hayman

Hayman New Member

Ah, ok I joined the page. When I searched I didn't see it. I am just trying to make sure that the word is out about GCO. I tell all the folks who come to my pawn shop to join GCO. Got 1 new member so far!

4. The Math Teacher

The Math Teacher New Member

Good job!
    :righton:

5. XDMWarrior

XDMWarrior New Member

OK, how do you LIKE it so it goes under your other pages you like? I wish I had my old FB page. I got this damn new one and can't figure out where some of my stuff went. Does anyone know if you can revert back to the old style pages?

6. ballcoach16

ballcoach16 Member

Don't think you can revert back. Go to the page and click join at the top. That's what I did and it listed me in members section.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

GCO is also on ShootersLegion.com

8. Byte Stryke

Byte Stryke New Member

Looked and could not find...
    Link?
    :righton:

I know I am resurrecting a zombie thread...

There is a strong Anti-2A Sentiment on FB at the moment and accounts are getting quashed.
    simply looking for a new place.