Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a GCO member for 2 years now and while on Facebook I noticed GCO doesn't have a Facebook page. I am a Mass Communications Major at the University of West Georgia and I have seen examples where social media has helped organizations and companies gain new followers from the use of social media. I feel that GCO could use a Facebook page and, if allowed, I would love to make and update this page for GCO. Just wanted to see what some of you guys think.

*EDIT* I have found the page with a big thanks to The Math Teacher! :righton: Sorry that I didn't see it at first, just making sure that we have as much publicity as possible!

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,425 Posts
I thought there WAS a FaceBook page. Someone said they learned from FB about the impending story on 11-Alive regarding the airport, as I recall.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, ok I joined the page. When I searched I didn't see it. I am just trying to make sure that the word is out about GCO. I tell all the folks who come to my pawn shop to join GCO. Got 1 new member so far!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Hayman said:
Ah, ok I joined the page. When I searched I didn't see it. I am just trying to make sure that the word is out about GCO. I tell all the folks who come to my pawn shop to join GCO. Got 1 new member so far!
Good job!
:righton:

·
Registered
264 Posts
OK, how do you LIKE it so it goes under your other pages you like? I wish I had my old FB page. I got this damn new one and can't figure out where some of my stuff went. Does anyone know if you can revert back to the old style pages?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Don't think you can revert back. Go to the page and click join at the top. That's what I did and it listed me in members section.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Adam5 said:
GCO is also on ShootersLegion.com
Looked and could not find...
Link?
:righton:

I know I am resurrecting a zombie thread...

There is a strong Anti-2A Sentiment on FB at the moment and accounts are getting quashed.
simply looking for a new place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts