Gentry's

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by fflintlock, Nov 20, 2010.

1. fflintlock

fflintlock Active Member

I have passed by this place in Newnan, but it seems I never have time to stop in. Do they have a decent selection of firearms ? Anything else make them worth stopping in and having a look around?
    Thanks,

2. no clever name

no clever name New Member

Their inventory varies same as most of the small pawn shops in the area. IMO abrahams turns their inventory a little more than gentrys. If you're on that side of town and want to see different stuff, I would suggest stopping by Oz cutlery on the square. There's no telling what you may see in there. Last time I was in there he had a 460 weatherby mag that was beautiful.

3. js415

js415 Active Member

Gentry's is a great place to go in, look around, shake your head and walk out laughing.

I have seen some unbelievable high prices in there, and heard some of the most bizarre stories concerning the law that I have ever heard.

Oz is a great place to browse, as was mentioned above. You never know what you are going to find.

I try and buy all my stuff in town from Al at Abrahams Gold and Pawn. He is honest, prices are fair, and a good place to hang around and shoot the bull.

Jerry

4. JMan

JMan New Member

same here

5. fflintlock

fflintlock Active Member

Thanks, folks.
    I pass by that way every day, been working down in Warm Springs, and was wandering if it was worth the stop. I'll have to look up those other places ya'll mentioned and see what all they have. I'm in the buy'n mood and have no idea what I'm looking to buy LOL