Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
bearden68 said:
How about a GCO day at the capitol then, and all who can attend come on down. Great turnout yesterday, it was well worth the drive.
I think this would be an excellent idea! Perhaps for say the Friday following the winter luncheon?
I'll take a day off for it. It could be a meet and greet with the legislature.

Gunny, how does it feel to finally have a meeting in northern Cuba?

GeorgiaGlocker said:
I'll let you know when it's all said and done... Take a lot of hoop jumping to put one of these on, more than you might think...

USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
I'll let you know when it's all said and done... Take a lot of hoop jumping to put one of these on, more than you might think...
Must have been some pretty big hoops. Did you borrow Saturn's rings?

Note to self: Arrange for "special" meal for Budder at the Winter Luncheon...

The GCO winter lunch (dinner?) meeting is expected in February, 2008, in the area of Tifton, near Albany, which will be a 3 hour drive for you Atlanta types.
3 hours......I don't think so! It's 1 hour, 7 minutes flying time from PDK in Atlanta and Tifton Airport is about 5 minutes from the site. I've got room for 3 more from the Atlanta area. :lol:

budder said:
USMC - Retired said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Must have been some pretty big hoops. Did you borrow Saturn's rings?
That has to be the most bizzare comment ever posted on this forum. Budder, please do not post while medicated.

Bulldawg182 said:
The GCO winter lunch (dinner?) meeting is expected in February, 2008, in the area of Tifton, near Albany, which will be a 3 hour drive for you Atlanta types.
3 hours......I don't think so! It's 1 hour, 7 minutes flying time from PDK in Atlanta and Tifton Airport is about 5 minutes from the site. I've got room for 3 more from the Atlanta area. :lol:
o_O

GG, I'm not on medication :cry:

budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:
o_O

Then maybe you should be! Your not even quote'n the right post! :rotfl2:

Bulldawg182 said:
Yeah, but will all the whiners around PDK let land after 1700 hrs? Don't forget they don't want you to land during Tea Time from 1300-1430 hrs, or during the siesta from 1500-1630j hrs.

:)

M249 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Yeah, but will all the whiners around PDK let land after 1700 hrs? Don't forget they don't want you to land during Tea Time from 1300-1430 hrs, or during the siesta from 1500-1630j hrs.:)
YO....my co-pilot!!! Two seats left! :lol:

USMC - Retired said:
budder said:
Bulldawg182 said:
o_O

Then maybe you should be! Your not even quote'n the right post! :rotfl2:
Yes I was. I responded to baldy with the "o_O" and I responded to the plastic worshipper with the comment beginning with GG. I think you're losing it, Gunny.

Bulldawg182 said:
M249 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
Yeah, but will all the whiners around PDK let land after 1700 hrs? Don't forget they don't want you to land during Tea Time from 1300-1430 hrs, or during the siesta from 1500-1630j hrs.:)
I'll help chip in for fuel costs to fly down. My dad had his private pilot's license for years and I miss the days of going up with him.

wsweeks2 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
M249 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
I'll help chip in for fuel costs to fly down. My dad had his private pilot's license for years and I miss the days of going up with him.
wsweeks is INDAPLANE!!! :p

Bulldawg182 said:
wsweeks2 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
M249 said:
Bulldawg182 said:
wsweeks is INDAPLANE!!! :p
WOOT WOOT!!!
:woohoo:

Do I have to keep my firearm in the glove box, center console, or in "plane" view? :wink:

Or can I carry anywhere as I am a GFL holder?

Discussion starter · #59 ·
I assume you will be flying from and to an airport . . . a terminal, in other words . . . parking lot, building, and all that.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.