Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a GCO member, but you did not receive the GCO Update email tonight, please contact the GCO Membership Coordinator, James Camp (membership at georgiacarry dot org), to confirm your email address. Make sure to include your name.

·
Registered
350 Posts
foshizzle said:
Why aren't people GCO members? :D
What puzzles me is why aren't GPDO members also GCO members? There are 730+ people here, and :censored: in GCO. :?:

Nice to hear about the new milestone though ... I'm still working on my free t-shirt. People sure do like to hang on to their 15 bucks.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
FireHouse said:
foshizzle said:
What puzzles me is why aren't GPDO members also GCO members? There are 730+ people here, and :censored: in GCO. :?:

Nice to hear about the new milestone though ... I'm still working on my free t-shirt. People sure do like to hang on to their 15 bucks.
:bat:

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FireHouse said:
What puzzles me is why aren't GPDO members also GCO members?
Interestingly, there is not a lot of overlap lately. Most of the new GCO members are not members of this discussion forum.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I got it too. \:D/

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,863 Posts
FireHouse said:
I would venture to say that the "active" members of the forum are all GCO members. For whatever reason, there are alot of inactive members of the forum. Maybe they joined to ask a single question? Maybe to try sell something ? Maybe they didn't like us? The disparity is probably in those in active members.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Adam5 said:
FireHouse said:
I would venture to say that the "active" members of the forum are all GCO members. For whatever reason, there are alot of inactive members of the forum. Maybe they joined to ask a single question? Maybe to try sell something ? Maybe they didn't like us? The disparity is probably in those in active members.
There are probably plenty of readers who haven't joined. I don't think membership on GPDO is necessary to just read.

·
16,485 Posts
Adam5 said:
FireHouse said:
I'm sure they like us, but are afraid of GA Glocker stalking them :(

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
If you are a GCO member, but you did not receive the GCO Update email tonight, please contact the GCO Membership Coordinator, James Camp (membership at georgiacarry dot org), to confirm your email address. Make sure to include your name.
I am mainly trying to be proactive in clearing up any issues with email delivery, rather than scurrying after them after-the-fact.

There are probably plenty of readers who haven't joined. I don't think membership on GPDO is necessary to just read.
I have met several LEOs who read but do not contribute.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Adam5 said:
FireHouse said:
I don't post a whole lot cause I don't know a whole lot LOL. Don't want people thinking I'm stupid LOL... Oh, and I am planning on Joining GCO here in the near future LOL.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
SilentGhost said:
Adam5 said:
FireHouse said:
I don't post a whole lot cause I don't know a whole lot LOL. Don't want people thinking I'm stupid LOL... Oh, and I am planning on Joining GCO here in the near future LOL.
Then just post questions :wink:

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
So...what was the point of censoring the number of GCO members?

FireHouse said:
foshizzle said:

·
68,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
So I am safe in assuming that everybody reading this received the email from Thursday evening?

We are trying to make sure the email system has everybody's proper email address.

·
Registered
6,313 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
[quote="Malum Prohibitum":2t860vgl]If you are a GCO member, but you did not receive the GCO Update email tonight, please contact the GCO Membership Coordinator, James Camp (membership at georgiacarry dot org), to confirm your email address. Make sure to include your name.
So I am safe in assuming that everybody reading this received the email from Thursday evening?

We are trying to make sure the email system has everybody's proper email address.[/quote:2t860vgl]

I did not get it... I'll send an email to membership to ensure my email is correct.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
SilentGhost said:
Hey Ghost:

Don't let that lack of knowledge or worrying about what people might think stop you from posting.

If that were the case, I'd never post anything... Nor, would a number of others! It's not stopping us, so it shouldn't stop you.

The nicest thing about this forum (well, other than me...), is how people are treated politely and respectfully.

Don't believe that crap about there not being any dumb questions! Most of them are! But, the ones posted here are answered just as quickly and as fully as the really smart questions (like the ones I post).

No one here is gonna flame you or tell you how stupid you are for posting a question. I don't believe that's ever happened here. We are all suuuuuuuch nice peoples...

O:)

Really!

Opinions are a totally different animal! Opinions frequently provoke totally different responses... So, post your stupid opinions (i.e., those that are different from mine) at your peril...!!!!!

:soapbox:

Please do post more often. This is a wonderful forum with many knowledgeable people, unlike me (beat you guys to it!), who are happy to answer questions and discuss opinions. Join in! Have fun! But, most of all, agree with me!!!

:deadhorse:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts