GCO Update

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

If you are a GCO member, but you did not receive the GCO Update email tonight, please contact the GCO Membership Coordinator, James Camp (membership at georgiacarry dot org), to confirm your email address. Make sure to include your name.

2. asbrand

asbrand Active Member

Just got it.

Good info!

3. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Why aren't people GCO members? :D

4. FireStar

FireStar Guest

What puzzles me is why aren't GPDO members also GCO members? There are 730+ people here, and :censored: in GCO. :?:

Nice to hear about the new milestone though ... I'm still working on my free t-shirt. People sure do like to hang on to their 15 bucks.

5. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

:bat:

6. Malum Prohibitum

Interestingly, there is not a lot of overlap lately. Most of the new GCO members are not members of this discussion forum.

7. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

I would venture to say that the "active" members of the forum are all GCO members. For whatever reason, there are alot of inactive members of the forum. Maybe they joined to ask a single question? Maybe to try sell something ? Maybe they didn't like us? The disparity is probably in those in active members.

8. Malum Prohibitum

:cpubeatme:

9. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

There are probably plenty of readers who haven't joined. I don't think membership on GPDO is necessary to just read.

10. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

I'm sure they like us, but are afraid of GA Glocker stalking them :(

11. Malum Prohibitum

I am mainly trying to be proactive in clearing up any issues with email delivery, rather than scurrying after them after-the-fact.

I have met several LEOs who read but do not contribute.

12. SilentGhost

SilentGhost New Member

I don't post a whole lot cause I don't know a whole lot LOL. Don't want people thinking I'm stupid LOL... Oh, and I am planning on Joining GCO here in the near future LOL.

13. Malum Prohibitum

:woohoo:

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Then just post questions :wink:

15. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

So...what was the point of censoring the number of GCO members?

16. Malum Prohibitum

So I am safe in assuming that everybody reading this received the email from Thursday evening?

We are trying to make sure the email system has everybody's proper email address.

17. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

So I am safe in assuming that everybody reading this received the email from Thursday evening?

We are trying to make sure the email system has everybody's proper email address.[/quote:2t860vgl]

I did not get it... I'll send an email to membership to ensure my email is correct.

18. Malum Prohibitum

:shock:

Thanks, he'll get it straightened out! :D

19. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Hey Ghost:

Don't let that lack of knowledge or worrying about what people might think stop you from posting.

If that were the case, I'd never post anything... Nor, would a number of others! It's not stopping us, so it shouldn't stop you.

The nicest thing about this forum (well, other than me...), is how people are treated politely and respectfully.

Don't believe that crap about there not being any dumb questions! Most of them are! But, the ones posted here are answered just as quickly and as fully as the really smart questions (like the ones I post).

No one here is gonna flame you or tell you how stupid you are for posting a question. I don't believe that's ever happened here. We are all suuuuuuuch nice peoples...

O:)

Really!

Opinions are a totally different animal! Opinions frequently provoke totally different responses... So, post your stupid opinions (i.e., those that are different from mine) at your peril...!!!!!

:soapbox:

Please do post more often. This is a wonderful forum with many knowledgeable people, unlike me (beat you guys to it!), who are happy to answer questions and discuss opinions. Join in! Have fun! But, most of all, agree with me!!!

:deadhorse: